WE DID IT!

A place for you to announce your upcoming wedding.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J

WE DID IT!

Postby TheAquaticCow » Tue May 07, 2019 3:31 am

We made it to the temple! And we had sex 8 times today. No penetration but tons of oral. Blow jobs are more spectacular than I imagined. Shes fulfilled two of my kinks already and has even played with me anally.
She didn't like cumming at first since she lost control of her body. We slent some days together and we are going to fly out and have our honeymoon. Her libido is so perfectly matched to mine. We both likely will take a break tomorrow because we are very busy. But just an update. It was so worth it. Being together naked 24/7 guilt free!!!
TheAquaticCow

Re: WE DID IT!

Postby Deusdictum » Tue May 07, 2019 5:51 am

TheAquaticCow wrote:We made it to the temple! And we had sex 8 times today. No penetration but tons of oral. Blow jobs are more spectacular than I imagined. Shes fulfilled two of my kinks already and has even played with me anally.
She didn't like cumming at first since she lost control of her body. We slent some days together and we are going to fly out and have our honeymoon. Her libido is so perfectly matched to mine. We both likely will take a break tomorrow because we are very busy. But just an update. It was so worth it. Being together naked 24/7 guilt free!!!
Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deusdictum

Postby Mrs J » Tue May 07, 2019 6:56 am

Love button.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby beachdreamer » Tue May 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Congrats! Sounds like you are having a great time together. That is great.

I am curious. Why no penetration?

On our wedding day we made the mistake of using a condom, little lube and having penetration twice. DW ended up pretty sore which took a toll on much further activity for a few days. And she was not too sure about oral at the time. So I see your first days as more of a success than ours despite your lack of penetration.
beachdreamer

Postby Deusdictum » Tue May 07, 2019 1:18 pm

beachdreamer wrote:And she was not too sure about oral at the time.
My wife only consented to oral on her in the last year or two. It wasn’t until her doctor assured her that after 10 years of marriage, if she was going to contract genital herpes from me having cold sores on my lip (~1x per year), it would have happened by now, that she finally was comfortable receiving it.

She doesn’t offer it because of issues she has with her jaw dislocating (when doing non-sexy stuff like going to the dentist or eating) — same reason why our kissing is fairly chaste and doesn’t involve tongue anymore. Of course, this could all be based on fear, either of her own abilities, or the unknown of how long she’d have her mouth open and how wide. It also doesn’t account for tongue play without even actually taking me in her mouth at all.

But I guess I’m pretty used to her not being sexually adventurous by now. If you would even call that sexually adventurous.

Deusdictum

Postby Twue_Wuv » Tue May 07, 2019 6:25 pm

That's great, Cow!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Twue_Wuv

Postby hotrod1 » Wed May 08, 2019 10:45 am

TheAquaticCow wrote:We made it to the temple! And we had sex 8 times today. No penetration but tons of oral. Blow jobs are more spectacular than I imagined!!

8 times in one day. Oh to be young again! It took about 20 years for me to receive oral sex the first time and has been an on again off again guilt struggle most of our marriage. Currently we are on again.

Congrats AquaticCow! It’s sounds like you guys are very compatible sexually. Wishing you the very best!!

hotrod1

Return to Announcements