Thanks everyone

A place to post Polls

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Thanks everyone

Postby monkey55 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:40 pm

So here's a poll. ... how many of you have used this forum to enhance your sex life?

How many have realized things could be worse?

I want to thank everyone that has posted. I've come to realize that while I'm not as lucky as some of you, my sex life is pretty normal for a mormon upbringing. Of course like a lot of you i want more and am very open, but my wife had the "good mormon girl" thing going on so it's a work in progress. ...but I now know I'm not alone. Honestly I thought about getting divorced because I thought I was the only one missing out and having these struggles. ... thank you everyone who posted for giving me hope!
monkey55

Re: Thanks everyone

Postby be64 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:13 am

While I'd say this forum has not make my sex life better, it has given me afirmation that I am not alone in my thoughts and experience with masturbation. I have also learned that while some of you get to do some of the more kinky things that I don't get to do, I get more sex than many of you. Also this forum and other similar forums have shown me that I get more out of sex than many others. Therefore I believe I'm more satisfied with what I have after reading the experiences of others. Since sex isn't talked about that much among people you know, it's hard to know how you compare with others without reading about the experiences of others.

Saying I am more satisfied with what I have is an understatement. I'm thrilled and delighted with what I have, would be a more accurate statement. I've tried to inspire others to work harder on their own sex lives, but I doubt that many have taken any of my advice. Like I have said before, I believe each individual is responsible for their own sexual satisfaction, which is not to to say that I believe you should take care of your own sexual needs, but rather its your responsibility to work through your own situation to arrive at what you want from sex. The sex of your dreams is not likely going to be handed to you on a silver platter, you have to work for it.
be64

Postby JustGettingBy » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:31 pm

This site has not helped my sex life. That is still going bad. But it has helped me a bit deal with that situation.
JustGettingBy

Postby EverBetter » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:28 pm

This site helped me understand the difference between normal sexual problems and the special issues that arise for active members of the church. That in turn helped me have the courage to heal my marriage about 7 years ago and the difference since then has been wonderful. I am grateful for those who maintain and monitor the site, and try to check in periodically to see if there is anything I can say that would be beneficial to others.
EverBetter

Postby beasty8 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:28 pm

This forum has been nice for me to talk and read about different ideas on sex. I like to talk about it on occasion to others but my wife is not a fan. This has allowed me an outlet.
beasty8

Postby be64 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:22 pm

beasty8 wrote:This forum has been nice for me to talk and read about different ideas on sex. I like to talk about it on occasion to others but my wife is not a fan. This has allowed me an outlet.

My wife and I talk about sex all the time.
be64

Return to Polls