How open are you?

A place to post Polls

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: How open are you?

Postby monkey55 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:25 pm

I share all that is appropriate for the situation. That means sometimes i talk about what i like or don't get. Sometimes about toys and positions. ..and others I tell very little to. It depends on who in talkng to,what's my relationship with them and what they want to know our advice i want from them. My wife even told her friend i like anal play and we use toys ... at first i was like what. .and then thought at least she knows what I like. I like to talk about sex. ..so ask me what you want to know. ..I'll tell anybody who asks
monkey55

Postby Swish » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:53 am

monkey55 wrote:I share all that is appropriate for the situation. That means sometimes i talk about what i like or don't get. Sometimes about toys and positions. ..and others I tell very little to. It depends on who in talkng to,what's my relationship with them and what they want to know our advice i want from them. My wife even told her friend i like anal play and we use toys ... at first i was like what. .and then thought at least she knows what I like. I like to talk about sex. ..so ask me what you want to know. ..I'll tell anybody who asks

So to follow up then, what are your favorite ways to enjoy anal play? We have used a number of things for that - glass, soft plugs, as well as p spot vibrators - I've enjoyed something vibrating the most.
Swish

Postby Swish » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:05 am

My wife and I are definitely both open books with people. We've given vibrators, handcuffs and books to both family members and friends as gifts for weddings and anniversaries. We are as open with people as they want to be with us. A time or two we have made people feel a little uncomfortable talking about sex, but 98% of the time people enjoy having someone they can openly and freely talk with.
Swish

Postby monkey55 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:19 pm

Swish wrote:
monkey55 wrote:I share all that is appropriate for the situation. That means sometimes i talk about what i like or don't get. Sometimes about toys and positions. ..and others I tell very little to. It depends on who in talkng to,what's my relationship with them and what they want to know our advice i want from them. My wife even told her friend i like anal play and we use toys ... at first i was like what. .and then thought at least she knows what I like. I like to talk about sex. ..so ask me what you want to know. ..I'll tell anybody who asks

So to follow up then, what are your favorite ways to enjoy anal play? We have used a number of things for that - glass, soft plugs, as well as p spot vibrators - I've enjoyed something vibrating the most.

I like to use toys that vibrate as well. ..i have a couple of colon snakes (short ones) as well. I also like plugs (i have soft and hard - ribbed and straight) in when I'm in my wife. ..it's twice as fun. I love sticking in in her butt, but she doesn't like it so i am working on that. ..i also like being fingered..basically anything anal. I want to put a plug in and go shopping and have her wear Ben wa balls. ..i think that would be fun. ..anyone ever done that. .worn toys in public?
monkey55

Postby be64 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:05 am

I don't like vibrating prostate toys too much. For me to get prostate pleasure it takes light rubbing of the prostate such as with an Aneros, not hard vibrations.

As far as talking to others about sex, I've only done it cautiously. It's easy for me to talk about sex online. In person however you have to be careful so that people don't think you are some sort of pervert.
be64

Previous

Return to Polls