34%
I am a man and I think/know my wife uses a vibrator at least monthly
19%
I am a man and I think/know my wife uses a vibrator less than monthly
24%

Total votes : 115

Re: Adult toy use by active LDS Couples

Postby Momgyver » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:46 pm

ILMW wrote:I have a theory that if wives felt free to use vibrators solo when their husbands aren't around, they'd become hooked on orgasms, which may result in more sexual interludes with their sex-starved husbands. On the other hand, they may begin to prefer their favorite vibrator over their husbands' penises, hands and/or mouths. Anyone have any experiences or insight? I am contemplating encouraging my wife to use a vibrator when I am not around, but am not sure.

I can't speak for others, but going solo only makes me want my husband even more. The more sexual episodes I have, the more sex I want - and it is so much better with a partner.
“Love cannot live where there is no trust.” Edith Hamilton
Momgyver

Postby mariabronn » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:46 pm

its always better when shared
mariabronn

Postby HighDriveMormon » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:00 am

My wife is the same way. The more she masturbates the more and better sex we are having. I buy her lots of toys and openly encourage her to use them often and tell me about it. We also use them together and she lets me use them by myself on occasion too. Toys are the only way to role play our
MfM fantasy and several other fantasies. She definitely prefers the real thing but doesn't complain about the alternative...
HighDriveMormon

Postby bigdude » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Suggested it to my wife for use on her by me: "No way, Jose".
bigdude

Postby Liat » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:30 pm

I use them with and without my husband around. Yes I would rather it be with him I just tend to have more of a drive then he does and this is just what works for us. I tell him about it and will occasionally take a picture or a video for him ;)
Liat

Postby HighDriveMormon » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:52 am

That's great txmom30! That is exactly the attitude and practice my wife and I do most of the time, except she is yet to send a video, just photos, but hopefully that changes soon...

Honestly, our sexual satisfaction shot up the roof once she started solo play time. She figured out how her body reacted and responded to sexual stimulation and became horny all the time.

Every couple should have multiple toys, whether or not there is solo use or not! It adds some level of excitement and anticipation every time a new toy comes in the mail!
HighDriveMormon

Postby Liat » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:21 am

Oh if a new toy comes in the mail yeah you better believe I am busting that thing out as soon as I get it regardless if hubby is home or not. I keep telling my hubs that I should get a job as a toy tester think about it, it's the perfect stay at home mom job lol.
Liat

Postby mariabronn » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Excellent. Your husband is a most fortunate man.
mariabronn

Postby bosshog » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:13 am

I got a small external only unassuming vibrator last week for the DW and I. That went over like a box of rocks. After the initial shock, and being upset about it (so the next night). She told me not to throw it out, but to leave it in the night stand and she will think about it. One small step for DW, one giant leap for me. I do have to say that I spent that night, and the whole next day feeling pretty stupid. So if you are contemplating getting a toy for the first time. Make sure you have talked about it and you know she would like one before you surprise her. If not then she just might feel like she isn't good enough.
bosshog

Postby ILMW » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:34 pm

In a situation like this, I highly recommend starting with the unassuming but very effective Hitachi Magic Wand. It could just as easily be used for massaging the back, but can then move south when your spouse is ready for it.
ILMW

PreviousNext

Return to Polls