Keep the forum?

A place for you to announce your upcoming wedding.

Moderator: zookie

Re: Keep the forum?

Postby avastmelassies » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:10 pm

Keep it!
avastmelassies

Keep the forum?

Postby KSSunflower » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:57 pm

This is to get an idea of who still visits the forum and would like to keep it running. If you'd like to see it continue to be available can you comment on this post?

Also, is there anything you'd like to see improved or changed on the forum?

Would anybody be willing to volunteer to moderate (not run the site, just help keep an eye on things)?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby Scruffy » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:32 pm

I'd be interested and would help. I admit though that I haven't been very active on here. If it's costing someone though, that person would have the most say. Though report on the front page always shows about 6 or more being on the site. I really wonder if those numbers are accurate though. Shows new people signing up too but few seem to go on to post.
Scruffy

Postby lilmiss » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:59 pm

I'd like to see it keep going. I only found it a short time ago and have enjoyed so don't want it to end.
lilmiss

Postby UtahAl » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:32 am

Yes!! I have like the forum and learned a lot. I have two recommendations. 1. We need to find a way to get rid of spammers and people who's intent is more to titilate than discuss. And 2. I have had problems with usernames/ passwords (it is very hard to get back in if you forget the password--the reset didn't work). Lucky for me, I found my original password some time later and was able to come back.
UtahAl

Postby Twue_Wuv » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:21 am

I am definitely willing to moderate. Depending on what it entails, I am also willing to run it. I have been gone for a while, but I definitely want to keep this forum going.
Twue_Wuv

Postby freehike » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:05 pm

Hi KSS, nice to see and hear from you again.

I would like to keep coming here. I have not been as active here as when I first found this many years ago. I've had some fun discussions on here and learned a lot. I don't have much time to help though right now.
freehike

Postby pparker » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:12 pm

I would still like this forum to stay available my wife and I have enjoyed this greatly!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
pparker

Postby herhusband » Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:16 am

I hope it can be maintained. I wouldn't be interested in taking it over but I would make a donation Quarterly that could help offset the cost of upkeep. PM me, if I can help I will. Maybe you could be a bit like Wikipedia and one month per year encourage people to make a donation to cover the costs. Set up a Venmo or PayPal link. I bet people would donate.

Does anyone else feel this way?
herhusband

Postby oddlyhere » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:18 am

I would like to see it continue. It might need some publicity in order to attract more members. There are some similar groups on Facebook or reddit and I wonder if people would come to this forum because of its anonymity over Facebook if they knew about this.
oddlyhere

Next

Return to Announcements