I'm probably gonna marry this girl soon.

A place for you to announce your upcoming wedding.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J

I'm probably gonna marry this girl soon.

Postby TheAquaticCow » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:54 am

I'll keep you guys updated. I wanted to thank you for your help with my ex. I'm dating someone new who is mentally healthy connects with me on a very deep level. And is so sensual it's exciting. I'll be more in depth later. But basically we are talking and sharing kinks. And we match up on a lot kf them, and I talked dirty to her for the first time which was really hard and I had to push through a lot of anxiety. And after we cooled off a bit and were talking she told me she wouldn't mind getting married. Which was a shock because we were planning to date for a while longer. But all because I said I'd bend her over a tree while camping. I told her I still want to wait a few months. I want to know her mind more too. But we are very much sexually compatible. It's gonna be hard not to actually do anything. But it's worth it for us. We are on the path to the temple and i'm so excited. I'd love to share eternity with this girl.
TheAquaticCow

Re: I'm probably gonna marry this girl soon.

Postby Mrs J » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:25 am

That's super exciting! Good luck! And the temple: totally worth it. I look at my DH and the 25 years we've had together is not anywhere near enough time with him.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby Twue_Wuv » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm

I hope it works out for you, AC! That being said, if I had talked to my wife dirty like that before we were married, I would’ve been A: most likely dumped and she wouldn’t be my wife; or B: we would’ve broken the law of chastity shortly thereafter.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Twue_Wuv

Postby TheAquaticCow » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:12 am

Thanks guys I was in such a rush to just post this I didn't really delve in much deeper. Planning a wedding is insane. We've been dating 10 months, but I want a little more time. Hit that year mark you know, not be A typical LDS couple. Hopefully we will do a smaller wedding we are going to travel to quite a few places on our Honeymoon. I already told her we need to stop off for a couple days first to get to know each other before traveling. While we aren't talking about sex 24/7, it's quite a bit. I'm just really grateful we got a lot of time beforehand to develop our friendship so that sex didn't cloud our judgement or anything else. But luckily she is outta town because keeping our hands off each other is hard but worth. We had a double date the other day and it was fun! Set up our friends and got to spend time together.

I hope it works out for you, AC! That being said, if I had talked to my wife dirty like that before we were married, I would’ve been A: most likely dumped and she wouldn’t be my wife; or B: we would’ve broken the law of chastity shortly thereafter.

For sure! That'd be tough. Not something I recommend for everyone. I had her at my place (I live alone) and you know separate rooms and guest rooms went out the door pretty quick. But, nothing happened bast a snuggle and spoon. I learned my lesson once. And this time she's responsible too! So between the two of us we keeping it tame and hypothetical. Plus in the morning she got up first and was making out with me and then I farted on accident so I think the Lord got us too. Cause I was very embarrassed but we were laughing for ages and ruined the mood and we got ready for church.

Also did I mention she's like the perfect type for my dream girl and it is wild that she thinks I'm hot. She has my perfect body type I like as well as the size of her butt, boobs down to her hair color and eyes and face shape. And that's just the outside. Her personality is hilarious and her simmering passion is untameable. I'm no masochist, I am a sub, but she likes to bite and "mark" me as hers. So i'm dealing with some rather painful mementos. She feels bad now. But in the moment she can't seem to keep her teeth off me. It's this weird zone between AGGHHHH and AHHHHH. Anyway. I want to thank you guys for the advice and the care in this community. There has been some great threads and some awesome people who are like my sex fairy godparents. I want to thank you for dealing with some of the trolls to help people like me who have questions about sexuality throughout the years and giving me advice with my relationships. I'm in a pretty happy place right now. And of course I'll return and report.
She wants to go full in on the Honeymoon night. Food play and light bondage. I'm more reserved. I'm thinking we start with oral and just get to know each other and keep moving on every day. I personally would not mind spending twelve hours just getting to know the holiest of holes. Any suggestions there? I mean I've seen a lot of the wedding night posts.

Lastly I think it really hit us what it means. We talked about how we wouldn't mind spending eternity together. And talking about our plans and goals for years in the future. It really hit me. But this is the first time I've felt like this for a girl.
Keep the Faith! It's worth it. There really is someone out there for you. But it is on the Lord's timing! Even if things somehow burn to the ground and gets turned upside down. It has been totally worth it knowing that the Lord still had a girl in mind for me to meet and get to know. And he knew we'd be happy meeting each other and she'd help me get over all my anxiety from my previous relationships. (Literally I had to ask her if it was okay to kiss her. And she was all like "Why aren't you taking initiative?" Now she's helped me realize that someone wants me and won't project their shame onto me and owns herself. I love it!)
TheAquaticCow

Postby Mrs J » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:14 pm

Great news Aquatic. I love to hear your hope and enthusiasm.

The great marriage beyond....when you're looking into each other's eyes as you scrub poop out of the kids' carpet together, to ease the burden for the other one, and then you tell your spouse, "Bet you weren't thinking about this when we were making out in the car before we got married." LOL #truestory

I kind of wish there was a cultural story that said: don't worry about intercourse right away, spend a month bringing each other to orgasm manually or orally, and then progress to it. From my perspective, I was SO KEYED UP about the "act" that I didn't fully enjoy DH wanting to explore me with his hands and mouth. I mean, I can move on now that we've been together 25 years, but back in the day, it would have been cool if the expectation was: "Oh, you don't have intercourse right away. You work up to it."

That being said, sounds like you and your lover are going to do great adjusting and having fun! Three cheers AC!
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby swiss » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:18 pm

Wow! Full in wedding night? You are many steps ahead of where I was!! Haha. We both managed to have an orgasm, but we really didn't know too much about sex.

Just make sure your expectations aren't too high, so you don't get disappointed.

I would love to hear your report :)

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
swiss

Postby youknowmectr » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:00 pm

Awesome post Aquatic!! Nothing to add, just happy for ya man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
youknowmectr

Return to Announcements