Anal Sex

A place to post Polls

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: Anal Sex

Postby bigdude » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:24 am

Tortdog wrote:
Bellagirl wrote:One thought for you who might try this sometime. Think--Condem. It prevents any sperm from staying up in the woman's anal area.....and makes it much more pleasant. It would prevent any contamination from vagina/anal area.....Otherwise, as long as both are really clean, I don't see the issue.

Hepatitis anyone?

Well, if you are monogamous and neither of you has Hepatitis, then you can't infect each other through anal sex (or any other way). Hepatitis does not spontaneously arise out of anal contact. One partner would have to have it already to pass on, and then it wouldn't matter whether the intercourse was anal or vaginal. (Although Hep C is usually passed on through contact with infected blood, which is more common in anal intercourse.)

If you are not monogamous, then you should be using a condom no matter which orifice you use for sex!
bigdude

Postby Tortdog » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Good point which make one wonder how humans contracted it to begin with.
Tortdog

Postby bigdude » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:02 am

Tortdog wrote:Good point which make one wonder how humans contracted it to begin with.

Believed to have mutated from another virus 500-2000 years ago.
bigdude

Postby RockyMtn » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:28 am

Wife and I have done it, but not in quite some time. I enjoyed it, but when I figured out that she didn't,it ruined it for me with her. Much of my enjoyment from sex comes from knowing that I'm pleasing my partner. If I wanted to she'd still be willing, but there are too many other fun things to do. I will say that one of her biggest problems was that she said it hurt too much, even with me being monumentally patient and using a lot of lube. Size can matter, at least girth, and not always in a good way.

On the other hand, I've had quite a few affairs with some ho liked anal. There have been a couple who liked it, but one in particular who went absolutely nuts over it. It was really a turn on, she screamed, talked very dirty, it was quite a ride.

One thing about anal, it can be a two-way street. If the guy is willing to be open-minded, a little anal play for him can be awesome. We men have a prostate, and if a guy can get past thinking of having his back-door used as something that only homos do, it has the potential for some incredible experiences. My wife knows that even if I'm not in the mood, if she lubes me up and slides a finger in me, I'm going to be getting rock hard. It goes without saying that cleanliness is important, but protection can go a long way to help. If yu're going to perfom anal, be sure whatever is doing the penetrating is well covered. If it's using a condom, do it. If it's using vinyl gloves or even a finger cot, do it.
RockyMtn

Anal Sex

Postby Sexologist » Thu May 30, 2013 10:20 pm

I just taught a class on anal sex. I had a life-sized, life-like-jelly, pelvic-section mannequin for demonstration. Some sexologists use live volunteers. I won't do that. This was life-like enough that class members will now know what to do.
Melissa Jones, PhD, Sexologist
http://www.SexologyInstitute.com
727 South Alamo
San Antonio, TX 78205
210-487-0371
Sexologist

Previous

Return to Polls