Anal Sex

A place to post Polls

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Anal Sex

Postby ninesevenof » Tue May 15, 2012 6:56 pm

I'm interested in adding anal sex to our lineup, but wife isn't so sure. She's not too keen on the idea, but I think with enough encouragement she will be willing to try it. It's taken me a long time to get to this point with her and I don't want to mess up.

My question is to the women - How many of you enjoy anal with your husband. Do you enjoy it, or just tolerate it. In other words, Ladies, do I pursue this or drop it?

Waiting on the collective wisdom of the group....
ninesevenof

Re: Anal Sex

Postby Bellagirl » Wed May 16, 2012 8:48 pm

You should read my question to the group about my husband's interest in this subject in the polls section.
I guess I posted it in the wrong place, but there is a discussion on it there anyway.

I was opposed to it, although I admit it also turned me on....opposed mainly due to worrying about church doctrine.
I feel now like it's really no one's business and there is no set doctrine.
If it was only anal, I guess I'd worry still...although I think my original question about anal /my husband was an overreaction...One poster thought it was like going to a new restaurant a bunch in one month and then not going there again for a while.

It's like flavors of ice cream I guess. What broke me down and made me actually like it, was all about my husband's attitude.......I loved it when he took the lead and flipped me over to that position...
Bellagirl

Postby ninesevenof » Thu May 17, 2012 3:59 pm

Maybe I posted in the wrong spot. Didn't realize I posted in the moderated section, but I guess that's ok. My question was intended to address the women, but there's no harm in the men speaking for thier wife if they want. The question is do the ladies end up enjoying anal, or is it something they just put up with.
Last edited by ninesevenof on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
ninesevenof

Postby tmred » Fri May 18, 2012 4:56 pm

My wife enjoys it. She actually requests it every once in a while. It's not my favorite so I don't ever ask her to do it. She also enjoys occasionally using a dildo or vibrator anally while we are having regular sex.
tmred

Postby ninesevenof » Fri May 18, 2012 5:46 pm

I've thought about that. I bet it feels really good to both of you.
ninesevenof

Postby Jgtrs » Mon May 21, 2012 3:50 am

We've done anal about three times over the last six months. It was something we worked into after my wife's sexual transformation. It's fun, but overall not as pleasurable as vaginal sex, in my opinion. We also have tried vaginal sex while she had a smaller vibrator inserted anal. That's pretty intense. For both of us.
Jgtrs

Postby HighDriveMormon » Mon May 21, 2012 9:52 pm

My wife and I do it every once in a while, but it is usually my wife letting me do it. One time we were doing anal in doggy and she was using a vibrator in her pussy. She had one of the biggest orgasms ever. But it only happened once and she doesn't generally like anal. But we are younger and I bet it gets more exciting for her the longer we are together.

But to be honest, it is a fun way to mix things up every once in a while but I wouldn't want to do it more than once every 2-3 weeks.
HighDriveMormon

Postby shouldibe » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:39 am

My wife first tried anal one day while she was masturbating alone with a vibrator. She told me later that she had tried it and kind of liked it. I was turned on by this and suggested that we try vaginal sex with the vibrator in her ass. It was definitely hot. We have not tried anal sex yet mostly because I'm hesitant (afraid of the potential mess I guess). There are times when I get really turned on to try it but we usually are not in a spot to actually try it. One day I'm sure everything will line up to actually have anal sex.
shouldibe

Postby Bellagirl » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:38 pm

One thought for you who might try this sometime. Think--Condem. It prevents any sperm from staying up in the woman's anal area.....and makes it much more pleasant. It would prevent any contamination from vagina/anal area.....Otherwise, as long as both are really clean, I don't see the issue.
Bellagirl

Postby Tortdog » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Bellagirl wrote:One thought for you who might try this sometime. Think--Condem. It prevents any sperm from staying up in the woman's anal area.....and makes it much more pleasant. It would prevent any contamination from vagina/anal area.....Otherwise, as long as both are really clean, I don't see the issue.

Hepatitis anyone?
Tortdog

Next

Return to Polls