Chat room

A place to post Polls

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: Chat room

Postby mariabronn » Tue May 01, 2012 2:41 pm

JustGettingBy wrote:I personally am not interested in a chat room. There are others that people can go to if that is what they want to do. I won't be bothered if one is started on this site, but I won't join in. That just seems to me like I it would lead more easier to forming relationships. I have been cautioned by a good friend that is a very pro-sex bishop that it causes many issues.

Don't worry, JustGettingBy. No chat feature will be added here. I don't even know if phpBB can add a chat feature, but Don has wisely opted out of that feature. You are SAFE from the perils and pitfalls of chatting.

For the rest who might like that as an option, message me privately here and I'll give directions on how to find those others of us who LIKE to chat.
mariabronn

Chat room

Postby ChristyBA75 » Tue May 01, 2012 8:14 pm

sanchiro wrote:For the rest who might like that as an option, message me privately here and I'll give directions on how to find those others of us who LIKE to chat.

I like the forum, but not interested in "chatting" with other Mormons about sex online. Especially given my background on here. A lot of people message me on here and want to know about me and what I do and get titillated in real-time. If I want to be naughty, I don't feel the need to do it exclusively with Mormons. (That's like only allowing Mormon plumbers in my house). When I want to chat, I go to the secular sites.
ChristyBA75

Re: Chat room

Postby mariabronn » Wed May 02, 2012 12:15 am

Thanks, Christy. That's exactly what I would expect as your response! Clear.
mariabronn

Previous

Return to Polls