A few questions for the men

A place to post Polls

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: A few questions for the men

Postby KSSunflower » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Arizona wrote:I've faked before. For the same reason women fake it. I'm sure women have to fake it more often than guys do though! haha
What reason would that be?
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby Arizona » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:50 pm

You want to be done having sex but your partner wants to feel like they rocked your world and made you O - so you fake it.

Easy to do with a condom, or if you're making out in jeans or something.
Arizona

Postby jjp » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:26 pm

1. my refractory period is under 2 hours. the second orgasm after only an hour or so is more gentle and I ejaculate less. after a few hours it is about as vigorous. i used to be ready for another go-round in well under an hour. i'm in my mid 40s. age plays a role in this. oh to be young again!
2. i can still masturbate in 2 minutes, maybe less. where's the fun in that? sometimes an orgasm when my wife's not in the mood and i just want to fall asleep quickly. an orgasm does reduce tension and help bring on sleep.
3. yup. an orgasm lasts only a few seconds. approaching 30 seconds is a nice long one. oh to have multiple orgasms (a female privilege)
4. faked? why? without a condom, this would be pretty difficult. i can understand a woman faking, when her orgasm is elusive and she's ready to call it a night and her husband is determined to please her. Not so elusive for me (or most men as i understand).
jjp

Postby flynnrider » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:21 pm

KSSunflower wrote:I took an online quiz about men and sex. These were some of the things it mentioned.

1) The average man's refractory period is anywhere from 1 minute to 1 hour.

2) 75% of men reach orgasm after 2 minutes of masturbation.

3) The average male orgasm lasts between 5 and 22 seconds.

4) 1 in 4 men have faked an orgasm.

I knew about refractory time and orgasms not lasting very long. Are you the average male? If not, how do you differ? I knew it didn't take long to reach orgasm, but 2 minutes seems quick. Do you find that to be accurate? Does it take longer when having sex? And the last one just really surprised me. I'm wondering how that works. Have you ever faked an orgasm?

1. I am not sure...I haven't tried twice within an hour or longer for a while. When I was first married we would have sex 3-4 times a day...those were the days.
2. When I have, which I don't do often, it is within 2 minutes unless I am trying to hold off.
3. I have never actually measured the time, but they are pretty short. I probably go on average 10-15 seconds.
4. I think I have faked once, and that was with a condom because I just couldn't go. I got rid of it before she saw it was empty.
flynnrider

Postby Clarkso » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:30 am

1. Haven't tested #1 when I go she is done.
2. Usually in a hurry 30 sec to 1:30....
3. Five to ten seconds....
4. NEVER
Clarkso

Previous

Return to Polls