I am a woman and have or would take them and give them to husband
18%
I am a woman and have not or would not take them
No votes
I am a woman and have not taken them but would consider it
5%
I am a woman and have taken them but not recommend doing it to others
No votes
I am a man and I have enjoyed receiving them or would enjoy receiving them as a gift from my wife
74%
I am a man and I would not want to receive them from my wife
2%
I am a man and have received them from my wife but would not recommend it to others
2%

Total votes : 62

Glamour/boudoir Pics

Postby Qgeorge » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:51 pm

This is a question about your perspective on sensual pics given to husbands by wives
Qgeorge

Re: Glamour/boudoir Pics

Postby Mrs J » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:00 pm

I think it's a lovely gesture. As a woman, I would prefer a woman photographer, and I doubt I would go completely buff. It would depend on my comfort level. I do want to do this for dh someday. I would get it matted and framed and hang it in the bedroom. Or, dh could be the photographer...then all bets are off...along with the clothes!
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby Qgeorge » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Thanks for the comment Mrs. J...glad you addressed the question of who is taking the photos. It seems like there is a trend for women to gift these and wondered if LDS women were part of that trend and who was taking the pictures, or if they were being displayed on the photographer's website.
Qgeorge

Postby Mrs J » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Qgeorge, good point about the website. Most likely clients would have to sign a release in order for the photographer to use their photos.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby ChristyBA75 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:51 pm

I suggest DirtyDolly photography. I've used them. They don't retain ownership of any of the photos and they won't use them on their website.
ChristyBA75

Postby OkieDokie » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:20 pm

And once upon a time I considered being a professional photographer instead of an engineer.
Just think I could have been a boudoir photographer. :)

Oh well, at least I learned the chemistry and darkroom procedures..( I recall once in the dark room with the school photography editor.. Blond, nice bod....) oh wait ...almost forgot. Digital ..no chemistry ..no darkroom. Shucks ....Only click and print now... I can do that. I promise not to keep a backup copy.... 8-). Promise...
OkieDokie

Postby Prince of Persia » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:10 pm

For some reason, professional sensual pics of my wife don’t appeal to me. Maybe I’m just a result of over visual stimulation, but posed pictures don’t do much for me and they seem very fabricated with little basis on reality. My home is also an open venue where friends and family have free access to every part of the house. We have no secrets and nothing is sacred. That said, my wife and I had a very memorable date night where she would sneak pics of my bulge, and I would sneak pics of her camel toe using our cell phones throughout the night. It was fun and very much us as we really are without Photoshop or the high price of editing a fabricated fantasy.
Prince of Persia

Postby LatterDay Marriage » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:34 am

DW has posed for pictures I've taken, and she also had some professional ones done that are stunning. I wish we had some professional ones taken back in the early days of our marriage too, I'm not that great a photographer.
LatterDay Marriage

Postby lifelover » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:29 am

My wife has sent me photos of herself by texting. She doesn't show her face. I asked her if it was ok to share them with a couple of friends. She consented. My friends sent back all kinds of compliments, my wife enjoyed the affirmation. We had fun with this for a while, we ran out of positions for her to photograph.

I took some nude photos of my wife and posted them on line as part of my art portfolio. I didn't include her face. If friends had gone to the sites they may have figured it out. She received lots of compliments for the photos. By the way she is 53 years old. It was a lot of fun.
lifelover

Postby BruceWayne » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Back when we were newlyweds my wife had some Glamour shots taken . . . nothing too scandalous, just big hair & make-up and an off the shoulder dress from the studio. We have one of them framed in our bedroom.
I know there are some LDS people that would raise hell, saying "She's not wearing her garments!" But I don't really care what people like that think! ;) And they wouldn't be invited up to our bedroom anyway.

As for more suggestive/provocative/exposed pictures. . . Yes, I'll admit that I have taken some photos of my wife that include nudity or partial nudity, but that has been strictly with me as the photographer, and only since the advent of digital cameras. And they are carefully stored on the computer in a secure location, and never transmitted over the internet.
I'm not judging others for what they chose to do, just stating our boundaries for our pics and their intended audience. :geek:
BruceWayne

Next

Return to Polls