Wet Dream Question

A place to post Polls

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: Wet Dream Question

Postby BBoy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:16 pm

Which is worse: arguing with LDM about masturbation, or not having sex with your DW?
BBoy

Postby JustGettingBy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:24 pm

BBoy wrote:Which is worse: arguing with LDM about masturbation, or not having sex with your DW?

Hmm. I am doing both right now and neither has been all that wonderful.
JustGettingBy

Postby KSSunflower » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:17 pm

JustGettingBy wrote:
BBoy wrote:Which is worse: arguing with LDM about masturbation, or not having sex with your DW?

Yes, but one of them you have the ability to change. You can't argue if there's nobody to argue with you.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby JustGettingBy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:50 pm

KSSunflower wrote:
JustGettingBy wrote:

Yes, but one of them you have the ability to change. You can't argue if there's nobody to argue with you.

I can't argue with that! :)
JustGettingBy

Postby LatterDay Marriage » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:26 pm

JustGettingBy wrote:
KSSunflower wrote:
JustGettingBy wrote:Hmm. I am doing both right now and neither has been all that wonderful.

I can't argue with that! :)

I bet I could.

Just kidding. :)
LatterDay Marriage

Postby qzed » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:56 am

I started having wet dreams in my early teen-age years and continued having them well into my marriage. There seemed to not be a discernible pattern to the dreams -- sometimes they would happen just after sexual activity with DW, but they were more frequent during a dry spell.

The content of the dreams was very disturbing. Usually I would be having intercourse with someone I did not recognize. Since even the thought of being unfaithful to DW makes me sick, it felt like my mind and body were betraying me. Starting a few years ago, fortunately, the dreams changed to being completely about DW, which was much better.

I haven't had such a dream in years. Thank goodness.
qzed

Postby BBoy » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:48 pm

I don't think we will be held accountable for the content of our dreams.
BBoy

Postby LatterDay Marriage » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:53 pm

BBoy wrote:I don't think we will be held accountable for the content of our dreams.

Yeah, but it can still be icky to realize you dreamed *that*.
LatterDay Marriage

Postby BBoy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:34 am

True. The subconscious mind presents in our dreams a fascinating mixture of what both excites and repulses us.
BBoy

Postby be64 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:05 pm

I've only had one wet dream since I was married but I have sex dreams from time to time and every time I am with another woman other than my wife or I am with my wife but we're not married. We always get going hot and heavy and I'm near the point of orgasm when I feel guilty and stop. I wish I could train myself to know while I'm dreaming that whatever goes on in the dream doesn't matter so I would continue to conclusion and not stop in the middle. It's frustrating to wake up near the point of orgasm and not be able to finish.
be64

PreviousNext

Return to Polls