Change to Ladies Only Forum

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Change to Ladies Only Forum

Postby Don » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:10 am

Hi all,

Because of some issues we have had, we have changed the access to the Ladies Only Forum.

Instead of a password, there is now a private group called "Ladies Only". To access the Ladies Only forum you must be a member of the Ladies Only group.

This allows forum moderators to remove someone from the group if there is a need to do so without changing the forum password.

I have added the active participants that I could find in the Ladies Only forum to this group, but I am sure I missed some of you.

If you are not able to access the forum, please send a private message to Zookie or Mrs Jupterzot and they can add you to this group (if you can convince them you are female :D )

Thanks,

Don
Don
Site Admin

Re: Change to Ladies Only Forum

Postby OkieDokie » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Don't I wish that I could be a Fly on the Wall
A creepy little sneaky little Fly on the Wall
All your precious secrets,
I would know them all
Don't I wish that I could be a Fly on the Wall

( poetic license taken. That means this poem ain't mine just changed person, no idea who wrote the original but all credit to whomever)
OkieDokie

Re: Change to Ladies Only Forum

Postby Mrs J » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Pertinent for June 25, 2013...power is still out at my house, (and my city, for that matter) so if zookie can handle the ladies forum requests that would be great. It's hard to get around on my phone, plus i have to charge it in my car. Sorry girls!
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Return to Polls