Poll: Slapping balls true or myth

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Ball slapping

I am female and my husband’s balls almost always slap in certain sexual positions (e.g., from behind).
5%
I am female and my husband’s balls almost never slap in certain sexual positions (e.g., from behind).
5%
I am male and my balls almost always slap in certain sexual positions (e.g., from behind).
26%
I am male and my balls almost never slap in certain sexual positions (e.g., from behind) .
13%
I am female and I love it when I can feel/hear my husband’s balls slapping me in certain sexual positions.
7%
I am female and an indifferent when I can feel/hear my husband’s balls slapping me in certain sexual positions.
3%
I am male and I love it when I can feel/hear my balls slapping my wife in certain sexual positions.
28%
I am male and am indifferent when I can feel/hear my balls slapping my wife in certain sexual positions.
13%

Total votes : 76

Re: Poll: Slapping balls true or myth

Postby Mrs J » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Physiologically, how could dangling testicles "slap" the clitoris? Assuming the typical man on top missionary position, the clitoris is North of the vagina, the penis is at ground zero, and the testicles are South.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby KSSunflower » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Probably from a rear position? If the woman had herself positioned with her pelvis out, maybe.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby JustGettingBy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:13 pm

Mrs J wrote:Physiologically, how could dangling testicles "slap" the clitoris? Assuming the typical man on top missionary position, the clitoris is North of the vagina, the penis is at ground zero, and the testicles are South.

I have a real issue with how you described this. I am in a scouting position at church. I think it will take years for me to explain a map and compass without having this thought pop up in my head. I am sure it is going to throw me off and the boys will all think, "What is up with Brother JGB?" Thanks Mrs J. Thanks ;-)
JustGettingBy

Postby Mrs J » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:10 pm

Lol. I can call it a day if I've made you laugh, jgb.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby Laffy » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:14 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

Postby Laffy » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:13 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Laffy

Postby be64 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:10 pm

Yes my balls always slap when I'm on top. At least until I'm closer to ejaculation.
be64

Postby Laffy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:49 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

Postby Laffy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:51 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

Postby be64 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Laffy wrote:
be64 wrote:Yes my balls always slap when I'm on top. At least until I'm closer to ejaculation.

I'm going to pay more attention when on top. But does yours when from behind or other positions? And does it make a particular sound?

Mine slap so long as they are hanging. Obviously if I am laying down on my back or side they don't hang is such a way as to slap. I guess I can't really describe the sound. I just hope my children can't hear the sound coming from our room.

For what it's worth here is a printable orchidometer to measure testicle size. http://growingupboys.info/images/orchidometer.jpg
You just have to make sure your printer prints it in the right scale. There is a one inch line on it that allows you to make sure the scale is correct. My testicles are about a third bigger than the largest size shown on the chart. I guess that means they are above average. Having said that I am on testosterone replacement therapy which is well known for having the effect of causing testicles to shrink. To prevent t his I also use HCG to keep them functioning and large. I measured them before starting TRT and so far they are as large as ever.
be64

PreviousNext

Return to Polls