Poll: Slapping balls true or myth

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Ball slapping

I am female and my husband’s balls almost always slap in certain sexual positions (e.g., from behind).
5%
I am female and my husband’s balls almost never slap in certain sexual positions (e.g., from behind).
5%
I am male and my balls almost always slap in certain sexual positions (e.g., from behind).
26%
I am male and my balls almost never slap in certain sexual positions (e.g., from behind) .
13%
I am female and I love it when I can feel/hear my husband’s balls slapping me in certain sexual positions.
7%
I am female and an indifferent when I can feel/hear my husband’s balls slapping me in certain sexual positions.
3%
I am male and I love it when I can feel/hear my balls slapping my wife in certain sexual positions.
28%
I am male and am indifferent when I can feel/hear my balls slapping my wife in certain sexual positions.
13%

Total votes : 76

Re: Poll: Slapping balls true or myth

Postby be64 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:33 pm

Laffy wrote:be64:

Thanks for your reply. I'll be interested -- and hope -- other men will share the length of their testicals to their penis. My flaccid penis length varies so much, I'm not sure its normative size. Guessing -- not having actually measured it -- I would guess it can be anywhere between 3 inches to 7. But this is just a very rough guess. Although I have measured erect size, I never have measured flaccid size, nor how low my balls hang. But by testicals -- again guessing -- isn't even close to hanging lower than my penis. I'm guess but they may only hang down like 3 inches. This might explain why they do not slap my wife.

If other men will measure it, count me in and we can all learn about how low balls actually hang. I'm not sure why, but would rather not share actual hanging length until other men do (or wife's report). Maybe a poll might be better.

But I'm sure the lower they hang, they more they slap.

I don't mean to offend "small" men, and although I don't see other men naked very often, I am surprised how often their flaccid penises are very short indeed, sometimes barely poking out of their body. I avoid gazing at mens genitals, but I remember once being quite surprised at the thickness of this guys penis as he walked past me. Made me envious.
be64

Postby Laffy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:51 am

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

Postby be64 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:29 pm

Laffy wrote:
be64 wrote:
Laffy wrote:be64:

I don't mean to offend "small" men, and although I don't see other men naked very often, I am surprised how often their flaccid penises are very short indeed, sometimes barely poking out of their body. I avoid gazing at mens genitals, but I remember once being quite surprised at the thickness of this guys penis as he walked past me. Made me envious.

I have a couple of thoughts related to your post above.

First, your comments reinforce my thoughts in another thread about why it is important for men to put a towel around themselves when naked in locker rooms as a means of being modest. Modest helps other people be better.

Second, and although not one of these men who's flaccid penis is short, I think the advantage is that the growth between "very short" to their erect size can be quite dramatic for a woman to see -- and even quite arousing. These type of men are "growers" and another benefit is that their flaccid penises do not get in the way in everyday life. Men like yourself - -"showers" do not get much growth from flaccid to erect -- not as dramatic (and some women might say less exciting) to see it get erect. So to me, I think it would be better to have a short little penis when naked. Because my flaccid size fluctuates I experience both.

In this thread, however, I'm more intrested in testical length, although in the scheme of life, it is not that big of a deal. But interesting and wish mine swing more!

Though I may be a "shower", my penis is still 40% (two inches) longer when erect, and thicker as well.
be64

Postby EelKat » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:03 am

My vote was:

I am female and my husband’s balls almost always slap in certain sexual positions (e.g., from behind).

I am female and I love it when I can feel/hear my husband’s balls slapping me in certain sexual positions.

I think I would describe it more as a bouncing against me, rather then slapping against me. Either way, actually it's just kind of my favorite thing. Uhm...why? I don't know. I definitely think it's more of a psychological thing, more then a physical thing. It's not enough of a slap/pressure to actually cause the amount of excitement, it does.

I think (for me at least, can't speak for other women) there is more mental stimulation going on, like sort of a "OMG! He's big enough to be bouncing against me, that's so exciting!" rather then actually feeling enough physical pressure to stimulate.

Does that make sense?

Additional comments...

You wanted a women's perspective on this...okay...here it goes, one women's perspective coming up:

Laffy wrote:This friend of mine shared how the slapping can actually stimulate his wife’s clitoris.

Hence, this poll. Although this friend of mine is a credible guy, I still truly wonder if ball slapping can actually stimulate a clitoris.

but I do not think it can actual stimulate a clitoris.

This would be a "No" for me/us.

Labia majora, stimulation and Labia minora stimulation, definitely yes; clitoris, no.

Moving the labia minora can stimulate an extremely sensitive clitoris however.

Some women (like myself) have VERY sensitive labia, which respond to even the lightest touch. In such a case it only takes light friction on the labia majora to cause arousal. It is for this reason I can not wear pants and can only wear skirts. The crotch seam of pants causes too much friction, to the point of constantly soaking through, which is a rather embarrassing situation, and one that the doctor simply said "Your nerves in that area are just extra sensitive, your husband must really like that. Not really anything that can be done about it, you'll have to stop wearing pants and just wear skirts."

Okay, that said, it does take much more than a light tap on the outer labia to really excite me.

In other words there is a chain reaction going on, where the balls bounce up against the outer labia and the rhythmic bouncing motion is enough stimulation to cause the outer labia to swell. The swelling of the outer labia causes friction on the inner labia. Friction of the outer labia swelling, causing the inner labia to swell, in turn causing friction on the clitoris, and thus indirectly the bouncing balls "slapping" against me, does in fact cause clitoris stimulation, but not from direct contact with the clitoris itself.

Laffy wrote:would like to know how it feels to have larger balls bouncing around sexually and how enjoyable it is not just for the man, but for the woman.

Like a warm peach-fuzzy water balloon, bouncing in a teasingly seductive motion, that creates a tingling sensation. It's rather addictive.

Also, I don't think it's so much that he's bigger, as it is he looser. Like the difference between the skin on a Labrador and a Bloodhound. There's more loose skin, so there's more swing. He's overall a frail, thin, itty-bitty, little guy, only 140lbs and 5'10", most men tower over him. Age perhaps is a factor as well - he's 30 years older then me, I'm in my 40's, he's in his 70s.

He's not bigger then other men. But what he lacks in size, he more then makes up for in energy and I love him to pieces for it.

Laffy wrote:Any thoughts about ball slapping in general are welcome. I would like to know if others find it can stimulate a clitoris and if others find it enjoyable sexually do to the sight, feel, and sound (especially from women because I think they are more accurate -- but men also). Although this poll is low and non-scientific, 67% of women say their husbands balls almost never slap, where as 35% of men say the same thing. I wonder if men make such things up.

I think perhaps the thought that bigger balls swing more, may be in folly, because I really don't think size/weight/heft of the balls is a factor as much as the looseness of the skin holding them on. Younger men = firmer skin = less swing; older/senior/elderly man = looser skin = more swing.

I'm the type of a girl, who really has a swinging ball fetish, I don't care penis size, as long as the guy has swinging balls, and that is the reason I like my men A LOT older then me. Swinging, bouncing, slapping balls is something that gets better with age. I know a lot of girls are all about "gotta have big penis". For me, I'd much rather have big balls on my man. But then loose swinging balls are even better then big balls regardless of size.

Here's a weird thing...you know those rubber squishy balls they sell, for typists, to exercise their hands/fingers with? I collect them. I got dozens of them. Weird habit I suppose, but I walk around squeezing these all day long. I keep a pair in my car, in my pocketbook, on my desk...they relax me, very much remind me of my husband's balls. It's sort of a weird comfort thing, to carry these little finger exercise balls around with me everywhere.

And yes, I do have a pair of brass balls swinging from the trailer hitch on my car too. Did I mention, I REALLY like balls? A Lot!

I get A LOT of slack, teasing, name calling, bullying, and put downs in Relief Society from other women because my husband is so much older then me, but, fact of the matter is this guy has a great pair of swinging balls and that's the thing I like best about him and he knows it.

Mrs J wrote:Physiologically, how could dangling testicles "slap" the clitoris? Assuming the typical man on top missionary position, the clitoris is North of the vagina, the penis is at ground zero, and the testicles are South.

Doggie style and anal both put clitoris South, testicles North

Laffy wrote:So for those men who state their balls slap -- or the women who have suggested this --I have two questions. First, what position causes the slapping (e.g., from behind, missionary style, etc.), and (2) does any position cause clitoris stimulation from the balls?

Rear, Doggie, and Anal...I prefer a standing doggie, kind of held face down on the table sort of thing.

Best set up, to actually ensure ball slapping, is, kind of a weird sort of pyramid position, I don't know the name for it, but it's quasi-doggie, with wife on knees, bum in air, stack of pillows to support chest and belly, with head down on bed. Not necessarily a comfortable position for the girl, but oh boy, yeah, definitely gonna get spanked by his balls in that position.
EelKat

Postby Laffy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:48 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

Postby Laffy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:11 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

Postby be64 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:10 am

I paid attention last night and with me on top and my wife on her back with knees up toward her sides my balls were definitely going slap, slap, slap, slap, quite loudly in fact.
be64

Postby Laffy » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:14 pm

deleted
Laffy

Previous

Return to Polls