Wife and measuring up

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

For wife's what has been, or might be, your movitation behind measuring your husband's penis

simple curiosity
19%
husband wanted me to measure
19%
comparision reasons
4%
Just a fun activity to do
19%
Prove to husband he is not small
8%
Find out if he is small, average, or bigger
15%
bragging
4%
Its fair because men can gauge breast size
4%
Learn if male enhancement is working
No votes
Other
8%

Total votes : 26

Re: Wife and measuring up

Postby Momgyver » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Laffy wrote:So I'm curious then, do you see any problems with women who prefer men who are are larger between the legs?

I don't see any problem with it. In fact, I think everyone has the right to have personal preferences about ANY body feature - or any personality trait, for that matter.

The world would be a boring place if everyone desired the same things. Natural selection would weed out all traits except those desirable traits. It would be a pitiful thing if you had something other than the desirable traits.
Momgyver

Postby mart60 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:27 am

Momgyver wrote:
Laffy wrote:So I'm curious then, do you see any problems with women who prefer men who are are larger between the legs?

I don't see any problem with it. In fact, I think everyone has the right to have personal preferences about ANY body feature - or any personality trait, for that matter.

The world would be a boring place if everyone desired the same things. Natural selection would weed out all traits except those desirable traits. It would be a pitiful thing if you had something other than the desirable traits.

Agreed, the challenge is that the media at large presents criteria that are ideal, leaving many with body image issues.
mart60

Postby Mrs J » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:31 pm

I haven't taken the poll nor followed the posts much on this topic, because I can't summon enough desire to care about the topic. But I had to come on here and remark that I am positively astounded that this thread has achieved over 10,000 views. Apparently there are many many people who care about this topic. If I had to guess, I would say the lion's share of them are men. LOL!
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby JustGettingBy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Mrs J wrote:I haven't taken the poll nor followed the posts much on this topic, because I can't summon enough desire to care about the topic. But I had to come on here and remark that I am positively astounded that this thread has achieved over 10,000 views. Apparently there are many many people who care about this topic. If I had to guess, I would say the lion's share of them are men. LOL!

I wonder if people are reading the subject and think it is more "is my wife measuring up to what she needs to be doing in my marriage". I wonder if it was labeled, "yardstick your yanker" "placing a ruler next to your Richard" if it would have been looked at more (and would it mainy be those under 20)?
JustGettingBy

Postby Mrs J » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Jgb, you cause me to positively guffaw sometimes! You have a gift.
Mrs J

Postby Laffy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:41 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

Postby JustGettingBy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Laffy wrote:
Mrs J wrote:I haven't taken the poll nor followed the posts much on this topic, because I can't summon enough desire to care about the topic. But I had to come on here and remark that I am positively astounded that this thread has achieved over 10,000 views. Apparently there are many many people who care about this topic. If I had to guess, I would say the lion's share of them are men. LOL!

Similar to you, I have noted the large amount of views and smaller number in the polls.

However, I’m not sure I agree it is manly men who are the viewers. I believe for a long time men have cared about penis size. Women have tended not to care due to the fact that good Christian women fall in love with a personality and then latter - -after marriage – learn about her husbands “thunder down under.” With men, sadly, assessment of breast size can actually be part of the initial attraction

But I think it is becoming normative in society for women to now be curious about how big a man is between the legs. I think there are much more comments about it in mainstream society and I think there are women/wife that are simply curious -- just want to know in a similar way that men sort of know about breast size. It’s not so much that women/wife’s feel this is a deal breaker – but I think many women are sort of curious. I think many men want to know also and having their wife’s measure is a more accurate way of knowing, than measuring oneself.

As I’ve stated before, there is a part of me that thinks it is immature and not very Christ-like to worry about how big I am in this area. But I finally asked my wife to measure in an accurate manner and am glad I know. It really changes nothing in my life in any way, but my curiosity is now gone. And although I hate to say it, because part of this seems so immature, it was kind of fun to do – not sure why.

When it comes to sexuality, there are limits we shouldn't cross. But at the same time we need to be forgiving of our natures and just laugh and give ourselves a break. Who understands what drives us. We ALL have some odd thing that fascinates us. Sometimes I wonder why a big fat roll on the side of a woman is "less than attractive" while the mammary rolls of fat are a turn on. Why is that? :?:
JustGettingBy

Postby beachdreamer » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:25 pm

Is that 10000 numbers some kind of glitch? It sure seems too high
beachdreamer

Postby Mrs J » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:35 pm

I wondered the same thing, beachdreamer. I wonder if this thread made the 'preview cut' or something, where a guest can see the top five threads or something before they have to sign in to read?

Anyone know?
Mrs J

Postby Laffy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:46 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

PreviousNext

Return to Polls