Wife and measuring up

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

For wife's what has been, or might be, your movitation behind measuring your husband's penis

simple curiosity
19%
husband wanted me to measure
19%
comparision reasons
4%
Just a fun activity to do
19%
Prove to husband he is not small
8%
Find out if he is small, average, or bigger
15%
bragging
4%
Its fair because men can gauge breast size
4%
Learn if male enhancement is working
No votes
Other
8%

Total votes : 26

Wife and measuring up

Postby Laffy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Just curious about the motivation behind wife's behavior of measuring the size of her husbands penis. I do not want any details, just curious about the motivation behind it.
Last edited by Laffy on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

Re: Wife and measuring up

Postby cmfray » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Have never done it or even thought about doing it - but now you have me curious! (which is my answer) lol
cmfray

Postby Laffy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:26 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

Postby OkieDokie » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:40 pm

My only criteria is that any woman I date should have larger breasts than mine and they not point at my groin and laugh.
OkieDokie

Postby JustGettingBy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Hmm. I have seen "pointy" breasts, but never a pair that would point and laugh. :)
JustGettingBy

Postby Laffy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:07 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Laffy

Postby OkieDokie » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:36 pm

JustGettingBy wrote:Hmm. I have seen "pointy" breasts, but never a pair that would point and laugh. :)

I guess I wrote a sentence with a misplaced modifier or is that called a dangling modifier.., Where is a English teacher when you need one? I guess I should have said she not they ....since "breasts" was the only plural word around.
OkieDokie

Postby cmfray » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Laffy wrote:What I find amazing is how in posts about breast size in Chrtain-based forms, how so many men are not ashamed to outline how they just find larger breasts more attractive. Under this male domination, many women find nothing wrong with this and even defend their husbands stating that they can’t help it and that is how God made men. Then so many of these women cut up their bodies with breast implant surgeries, knowing they are guinne pigs because the long term health effects of breast implants are largely unknown. Yet, when posts about penis size occur, it’s like no one wants to talk about it. Men, many who probable find larger breasts more attractive, seem to afraid to even talk about it, let alone sticking it out there more their wife’s to measure. And the wife’s, who will following male domination relate to find worth in breast size, have nothing to say or do.

Why is there such a double standard?

I think the dounle standard may come from the fact that the size of breasts is pretty much noticeable most of the time, clothes on or off - they are out there~ The size of a penis is not noticeable except when exposed. If you have a small dark mole on the tip of your nose and you have a very large one on your back that no-one ever sees (execept maybe your spouse) which one is going to get the attention? And which one is most likely to get surgically altered? Maybe if men walked around all the time with their pants off (which actually happnes in some cultures) their part would get more attention and we would have more to say about it (which I think also happens in those other cultures).

I am not sure it is a fair comparison!!! Now if you want a fair comparison lets talk about women's labia, clitoris, and vagina sizes! No-one talks about them much either - and most women are not really focused on those as much as breasts!
cmfray

Postby OkieDokie » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Having been in those " exposed" cultures (And if it ever warms up I will again.) I recall very little conversation about size. (Except for one dude that was almost tripping over himself.) Maybe it is because people are just more polite naked than most would think. But thoughts ...well I am not a mind reader.....good thing.
OkieDokie

Postby Laffy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:17 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Laffy

Next

Return to Polls