How Old, How Long Married, How Often Sex?

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: How Old, How Long Married, How Often Sex?

Postby Arizona » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:15 pm

Afam wrote:31, 5 we have sex two times a day seven days a week unless one party is not around

Wow!
Arizona

Postby UtahAl » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:48 pm

46 (and 43), 21 years and sex 4-6 times per week. She is more eager since she figured out how to orgasm regularly. Not as much while she is menstrating, as it tends to be very messy (she prefers sex that week as she will be messy anyway, but it means a shower after for me).
UtahAl

Postby MeanStreak » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:36 pm

42, 21 years married, and we average 20-25 times per month. Very amazing sex life. I never thought it could get better than when we were newlyweds, but I wouldn't trade where I am now for anything

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
MeanStreak

Postby River Walker » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:27 pm

38 (dw is 39), 15 years, and 2-3 times per week. Five kids with Baby #6 due within the week... [FACE SCREAMING IN FEAR]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
The road to hell is paved with brownies.
River Walker

How Old, How Long Married, How Often Sex?

Postby KSSunflower » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:08 pm

River Walker wrote:38 (dw is 39), 15 years, and 2-3 times per week. Five kids with Baby #6 due within the week... [FACE SCREAMING IN FEAR]

Haha awesome. We have been married 15 years with 5 kids and same age range (I am a bit younger). We are done though. Way to keep up the sex life while having a big family.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby River Walker » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:46 pm

KSSunflower wrote:
River Walker wrote:38 (dw is 39), 15 years, and 2-3 times per week. Five kids with Baby #6 due within the week... [FACE SCREAMING IN FEAR]

Haha awesome. We have been married 15 years with 5 kids and same age range (I am a bit younger). We are done though. Way to keep up the sex life while having a big family.

It's in Handbook 2 that men are strongly encouraged to not have vasectomies, but boy, it's awfully tempting at this point. :)

The road to hell is paved with brownies.
River Walker

Postby heybuddy » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:45 pm

36, (she is 38) 13 years and 15-16 times a month (usually 3-4 times a week, but I wish it was daily)
heybuddy

Postby be64 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:49 pm

MeanStreak wrote:Very amazing sex life. I never thought it could get better than when we were newlyweds, but I wouldn't trade where I am now for anything

I second this statement. Sex just keeps getting better. In fact last night was the second or third most intense and pleasurable sex of my life. I could hardly believe how good it was feeling. More pleasure than a month of sex when we were first married.
be64

Postby be64 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:53 pm

River Walker wrote:It's in Handbook 2 that men are strongly encouraged to not have vasectomies, but boy, it's awfully tempting at this point. :)

In my view if you have children and are getting older and don't plan to have any more this really is t much of an issue. I think that where the handbook really comes into play is with young couples with no to few children.
be64

Postby jjp » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:44 pm

mid forties
almost 20 years
about once a month (really great sex, taking our time, changing things up, she comes first, oral, multiple positions, etc).
lots of masturbation in between to supplement for husband's desire

first 6 or 8 years of marriage 2-3 times weekly . . .
then with kids about once a week . . . for several years (lots of strife over frequency with otherwise great marriage)
then over the last 8 or 10 years . . . we agreed to improve quality and drop frequency, supplementing freely with my masturbation (usually accompanied by her)
lots more peace and mutual respect in our marriage & greater sexual pleasure for both. AND my biceps are huge!
may sound lame, but she has gotten really great at sex when it's a big deal once a month and i've become a real virtuoso at masturbating. it's been a huge improvement

incidentally, i credit the "new" church handbook from about 10 years ago for helping us. i was serving in a leadership role and was asked to read the handbook prayerfully with those whom I served and to use it as we made decisions. i didn't go looking for it, but as i prayerfully studied it and saw that it made less of a biog deal about masturbation, it helped me broach the topic with my wife and together we decided to adopt this way of dealing with disparities in desire. what a blessing!
jjp

PreviousNext

Return to Polls