What do you consider okay? Part 3

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

What activities do you consider okay within an LDS marriage?

Yes, to sex outdoors
20%
No, to sex outdoors
0%
Yes, to being nude in public (i.e. clothing optional places - beaches, spas, etc. where no sex is involved)
11%
No, to being nude in public (i.e. clothing optional places - beaches, spas, etc. where no sex is involved)
8%
Yes, to reading a sex manual, where there may be either drawings or photos of genitals and/or people nude.
19%
No, to reading a sex manual, where there may be either drawings or photos of genitals and/or people nude.
1%
Yes, to talking to a very close friend, or family member, about your sex life
14%
No, to talking to a very close friend, or family member, about your sex life
5%
Yes, to wearing lingerie in the bedroom as part of the foreplay/sexual encounter
20%
No, to wearing lingerie in the bedroom as part of the foreplay/sexual encounter
No votes

Total votes : 763

Re: What do you consider okay? Part 3

Postby OkieDokie » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:23 am

So if a man has no package then speedo ok?

I wore speedo scuba diving .. Nothing mor uncomfortable than a bathing suit rolled up under your wet suit.
Last edited by OkieDokie on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
OkieDokie

Postby OkieDokie » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:24 am

What if a man has breasts larger than his wife ... Must wear a top?
OkieDokie

Postby be64 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:30 am

OkieDokie wrote:What if a man has breasts larger than his wife ... Must wear a top?

Occationally I seem men who look as large as women in that respect.

I have discussed this at length here, but women do not try to conceal their breasts, rather they generally try to enhance their appearance. Therefore I see no reason why a man should be expected to conceal the fact he has genitals. He should perhaps flaunt them, as women do their breasts. If he has nothing to flaunt then perhaps he should conceal that fact.
be64

Postby be64 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:30 am

OkieDokie wrote:So if a man has no package then speedo ok?

I wore speedo scuba diving .. Nothing mor uncomfortable than a bathing suit rolled up under your wet suit.

Better yet, wear nothing under your wetsuit.
be64

Postby OkieDokie » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:31 am

be64 wrote:
OkieDokie wrote:So if a man has no package then speedo ok?

Better yet, wear nothing under your wetsuit.

That would be ok if nude ok on ship sometime too hot in sun wearing wetsuit. So got to come off.
I have snorkled nude in Jamaica. But never scuba. Tecnically impossible to scuba nude as you always have tank and BC on.
OkieDokie

Postby BBoy » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:05 pm

be64 wrote:It's not just nudity that is not tolerated here. I like wearing speedos, which I do when lap swimming, and I have the body for it, but in the U.S. most people would say that speedos gross them out. Heaven forbid someone might see the shape of a man's package.

I agree totally. Our children are also being taught that their bodies are unattractive. So often I see kids swimming with shirts on. Even boy's swim trunks are awful to swim in; they drag you down and you get out of the water and the things weigh a ton and cling to your legs.
BBoy

Postby sallans » Tue May 05, 2015 10:10 am

Some kids wear shirts to swim to protect them from the sun, not to "hide their bodies". I know it's a bit off topic but it bears mentioning. And no, sunscreen doesn't provide the same protection from the sun.
sallans

Postby mariabronn » Tue May 05, 2015 10:22 am

This thread could spawn several children. Most of us don't get enough vitamin D because we don't get enough solar exposure; before y'all fire up the blow touch to boost MY fire exposure, I grant that kids spending every day in the sun do need to be careful with sunscreen and limiting time in the sun.

The wearing of shirts in a pool is a modesty thing. I have lived in Yewtawww all my life but have lived elsewhere too. Here's an example about the weirdness of clothing in Utah: some the weather is warming we see more girls and women wearing t-shirts. Everywhere else there are just a couple layers from bra (or garment top for Mormons) to t-shirt and that's it. But the ladies, in overwhelming majority, in Utah add a second shirt not for warmth but as a second later of modesty? I assume this is to guard against the POSSIBILITY of the High Beam headlights switching ON inadvertently.

As for the guys wearing shirts to swim, hard to say other than excess modesty.

Ladies? Why the extra shirt? I must add that the extra is the same size as the outer shirt. It's like double bagging at the grocery store . . . Just double.
mariabronn

Postby be64 » Tue May 05, 2015 10:35 am

Although skin cancer rates may be higher in areas of the world where sun exposure is higher, cancer rates of all types increase as distance from the equator increases. In other words, sun exposure and its associated higher vitamin D level helps protect you from cancer in general. Rickets is also making a comeback due to inadequate sun exposure. Also certain sunscreens increase risk of skin cancer.
be64

Postby be64 » Tue May 05, 2015 10:38 am

I notice a lot of fat men wear shirts while swimming, I guess being too embarrassed to expose themselves.
be64

PreviousNext

Return to Polls