What do you consider okay? Part 3

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

What activities do you consider okay within an LDS marriage?

Yes, to sex outdoors
20%
No, to sex outdoors
0%
Yes, to being nude in public (i.e. clothing optional places - beaches, spas, etc. where no sex is involved)
11%
No, to being nude in public (i.e. clothing optional places - beaches, spas, etc. where no sex is involved)
8%
Yes, to reading a sex manual, where there may be either drawings or photos of genitals and/or people nude.
19%
No, to reading a sex manual, where there may be either drawings or photos of genitals and/or people nude.
1%
Yes, to talking to a very close friend, or family member, about your sex life
14%
No, to talking to a very close friend, or family member, about your sex life
5%
Yes, to wearing lingerie in the bedroom as part of the foreplay/sexual encounter
20%
No, to wearing lingerie in the bedroom as part of the foreplay/sexual encounter
No votes

Total votes : 768

Re: What do you consider okay? Part 3

Postby mariabronn » Tue May 05, 2015 11:43 am

Amen. Be64! Right on the money.
mariabronn

Postby BBoy » Tue May 05, 2015 5:02 pm

be64 wrote:I notice a lot of fat men wear shirts while swimming, I guess being too embarrassed to expose themselves.

Thankfully!
BBoy

Postby OkieDokie » Tue May 05, 2015 6:08 pm

BBoy wrote:
be64 wrote:I notice a lot of fat men wear shirts while swimming, I guess being too embarrassed to expose themselves.

Thankfully!

Ok I need to lose weight . I know that . Maybe next week BE64 can shame me when I drive past his ward on Wednesday 13 May.

Last time I went swimming 2 years ago, I wore no t shirt come To think of it I wore nothing. Well I lie... I had my eye glasses on.

And very few body builders at a nudist resort. Most just average overweight people. Seems to be older and older every time I go last time I went, I think the average age was 70. I was one of the young ones at 62
OkieDokie

Postby KSSunflower » Tue May 05, 2015 7:40 pm

Being overweight isn't the only reason people cover up. You either aren't comfortable exposing that much skin or you sunburn really easy and cover to avoid it, whether they are plus sized or not. Being uncomfortable isn't necessarily because they were "taught" to feel ashamed, sometimes a person just isn't comfortable. I can say that making a person feel like they have to look a certain way probably will make them self-conscious and more likely to cover up.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby BBoy » Wed May 06, 2015 12:37 pm

Honestly, I prefer seeing more skin than less, but then I am a voyeur and a pervert.
BBoy

Previous

Return to Polls