hottest fantasy surprise from spouse

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: hottest fantasy surprise from spouse

Postby FlutterGuy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:04 am

My fantasy is tame by most standards, I'm sure, but I would love to have my wife masturbate. Heck, I don't need to even see her do it. Just hearing her tell me that she did it would send me to the moon!
FlutterGuy

Postby Bryan_LDS_husband » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:26 pm

FlutterGuy wrote:My fantasy is tame by most standards, I'm sure, but I would love to have my wife masturbate. Heck, I don't need to even see her do it. Just hearing her tell me that she did it would send me to the moon!

Not lame at all! I sincerely hope your fantasy comes true someday.
Bryan_LDS_husband

Postby conflictedhusband » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:52 pm

Fantasy is just that, not that I wouldn't do it, but she would never think of doing it. Too much GGS and fear of getting caught so to speak. But it would be hot to have her talk explicitly as we had sex. She has never done that that but come close a few times. Mastrubating for me is right up there too. She will touch herself when we are having sex, occassionally but not often and will hold the vibrator in place while i stroke myself, but only for short bursts. Never climaxed that way, but i hold out hope.
conflictedhusband

Postby Twue_Wuv » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:43 pm

My hottest fantasy would be for my wife to suggest us having sex in a semi-public place and going through with it.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Twue_Wuv

Postby Roseclaireagain » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:40 am

My #1 top fantasy is to have seven people, both male and female focusing solely on me, a la Pushkin's Secret Journal.
Roseclaireagain

Postby be64 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:03 pm

Erased. It was too erotic.
be64

Postby NeverGiveUp » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:31 pm

I recently had one of mine come true. My wife a few months ago asked what a fantasy of mine was. I told her I have always dreamed about her waking me up to make love.

Well, it happened. I was sound asleep, and when she came to bed, she couldn't keep her hands off me. I was half dazed as she was rubbing my chest and feeling me. It was amazing. When she is horny, it's a good time. Although, I had wonder why? Since it was completely abnormal not even close to the time of the month when she starts wanting it.

Who cares though, I'll take it.
NeverGiveUp

Postby scatyb » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:30 am

Roseclaireagain wrote:My #1 top fantasy is to have seven people, both male and female focusing solely on me, a la Pushkin's Secret Journal.

Yeah that's a very erotic proposition. I've read the book and it's a trove of ideas!

Sent from my TG-L800S using Tapatalk
scatyb

Postby be64 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:29 pm

I have gymnastics rings hanging from my garage ceiling for doing pull-ups. My fantasy is to have my wife tie my hands to the rings with my feet barely touching the floor. Then she would strip me by cutting off all my clothes. After that she would whip my butt and flog my testicles. She would continue having her way with me until climax.
be64

Previous

Return to Polls