Favorite smells

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: Favorite smells

Postby photoguy » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Oooops!!! Mix up here... I thought that was written by River Walker...

I bet yours, KSS, is yummy too... But that's only your husband's business :D :D :D
photoguy

Postby KSSunflower » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Alright, photo, I see my attempt at humor went right over your head, or maybe it was bad. Probably the latter. That's how I joke. Taking people's use of words and making them literal. Don't worry nobody else is smelling your wife. And my dh is the only one who knows my scent, haha.

Back to the post, I like the smell of our sex.
KSSunflower

Postby River Walker » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:51 pm

I love the smell of my wife too, especially how it lingers on my hands and in my pants afterwards.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
The road to hell is paved with brownies.
River Walker

Postby Deusdictum » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:02 pm

River Walker wrote:I love the smell of my wife too, especially how it lingers on my hands and in my pants afterwards.

Huh. I guess I have missed the smell of my wife lingering on my hands and in my pants, since I wash up afterward.

Do people really walk around with coital juices on their hands and clothes? I would think that if you could smell it, wouldn't people other than your spouse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deusdictum

Postby River Walker » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:59 pm

I wash my hands but there's just enough residue I can sometimes still smell it. And when I undo my pants the next time I need to go, I can smell it. I'd bottle it up if I could.

The road to hell is paved with brownies.
River Walker

Postby MeanStreak » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:28 am

I swear, if I could bottle the scent of my wife's pussy, I would be a millionaire! Unfortunately, I have some experience on what other women smell like. And I will take my wife's pussy any day. In fact, I will usually insert my fingers in her before I leave for work, rub it under my nose and am extremely careful when I wash my hands. Yes, her pussy is that good

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
MeanStreak

Previous

Return to Polls