Pubic Hair Shaving

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: Pubic Hair Shaving

Postby beachdreamer » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:02 am

My wife requested that I not shave completely. Her reason - it made me look too much like an immature boy. So I trim on top and shave from just above the base of the penis down.

The immature boy response was a bit off putting. I told her I didn't think so. Being above average I thought I surely don't look like an immature boy. To her it is not about size, I think she equates no pubic hair to prepuberty. But she likes it that way so I follow her wishes.
beachdreamer

Postby cmptrwiz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:19 am

beachdreamer wrote:But she likes it that way so I follow her wishes.

You are a smart man my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cmptrwiz

Postby cmptrwiz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:22 am

I have trimmed in the past except sometimes it gets itchy. Because the ends of the hair are blunt after trimming. I have tried burning the pubic hair after trimming with a lighter and that works pretty good if you are careful! The ends of the hair aren't blunt and you can get really close with the lighter. Caution it leaves your bathroom smelling like burnt hair for a while.

cmptrwiz

Postby KSSunflower » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:20 pm

I was a bit irritated the first time h shaved his pubic hair...literally.

He used to shave his chest and I asked him to stop because if it wasn't just shaved I could feel the stubble. It was uncomfortable to touch and I like laying on his chest. He grew it back out and it's soft again.

With his pubic hair, I never remember it bothering me until after he shaved. I didn't notice it there. Now the hairs on his shaft are less fine. I definitely know they are there and they bother me. He usually keeps that area clean shaven, but I would have preferred he left it alone.

A lot of women like hair on a man because it's sexy to them. Looks wise I like trim or clean but comfort wise I prefer keeping the hair or newly clean.

If one wants the hair gone, wax or epilate. Most probably don't want to do that on their genitals. Shaving is a daily commitment and since it doesn't pull at the root it makes the hair more irritating when it is growing back, imo.

I epilate my bikini area when I am doing my legs. It has been weeks and still smooth. I have had the hair growing back on my legs, and while I see it and think it needs tending, h can't even tell I have hair unless I tell him. To him my legs still feel smooth.
KSSunflower

Postby freehike » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:14 am

My wife says she doesn't care one way or the other. I found I like being smooth and bare. Use to shave but the stubble can be irritating when having sex for her. She use to shave bare herself. I finally started to get waxed. Love how it is smooth for a few weeks and when it grows back, much less hair and it is soft. So before I get waxed again, it is still soft. Best of both worlds I guess now.
freehike

Postby Deusdictum » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:02 am

freehike wrote:My wife says she doesn't care one way or the other. I found I like being smooth and bare. Use to shave but the stubble can be irritating when having sex for her. She use to shave bare herself. I finally started to get waxed. Love how it is smooth for a few weeks and when it grows back, much less hair and it is soft. So before I get waxed again, it is still soft. Best of both worlds I guess now.
I have always had a question about this. I understand bikini lines for women but anything more extensive or on men I just have a hard time picturing that. Exactly how thorough do these waxing professionals get in the crotch area? It just seems weird to me that anyone would have someone besides your spouse poking around your genitals on a regular basis all for your own private vanity / sensual preferences. Or that anyone would do that as a regular part of their job!

I just can't imagine a LDS doing this job, or how awkward it would be at a church function to run into the person who waxes you down there. Especially if they are the opposite gender or if you're a guy that has hair that goes up a little bit on the shaft... Of course, maybe guys with that problem just don't wax there. The thought of waxing hair located there ...

Deusdictum

Postby freehike » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:23 pm

Deusdictum wrote:
freehike wrote:My wife says she doesn't care one way or the other. I found I like being smooth and bare. Use to shave but the stubble can be irritating when having sex for her. She use to shave bare herself. I finally started to get waxed. Love how it is smooth for a few weeks and when it grows back, much less hair and it is soft. So before I get waxed again, it is still soft. Best of both worlds I guess now.
I have always had a question about this. I understand bikini lines for women but anything more extensive or on men I just have a hard time picturing that. Exactly how thorough do these waxing professionals get in the crotch area? It just seems weird to me that anyone would have someone besides your spouse poking around your genitals on a regular basis all for your own private vanity / sensual preferences. Or that anyone would do that as a regular part of their job!

I just can't imagine a LDS doing this job, or how awkward it would be at a church function to run into the person who waxes you down there. Especially if they are the opposite gender or if you're a guy that has hair that goes up a little bit on the shaft... Of course, maybe guys with that problem just don't wax there. The thought of waxing hair located there ...

Well it isn't really much harder than a woman with her labia folds. Plus you can do front and back just like a woman. Not all waxing places will do a male. But those that do are very good at it. To me it isn't any different than going to a female doctor or like having a nurse give me a sponge bath when I was in the hospital. It isn't like they try to get me turned on or anything like that. Very professional at least the ones I have been to. Whether it is a member of the church or not. I don't really ask. One I go to on a regular basis says about 30-35% of her clients are male. So it isn't too uncommon. By the way I have a niece that does this. Don't worry, I don't go to her. If you are that uncomfortable about it then by all means, it wouldn't be for you.
freehike

Postby MeanStreak » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:45 am

In a past life, I used to be a waxer. When I lived in the east coast many moons ago. It was super popular as I lived in a beach town. I did both males and females. Neither one bothered me. All I cared about was getting rid of the hair. Some people can handle it, others can't. It is no different than your doctor as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
MeanStreak

Postby MeanStreak » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:12 pm

KSS, may I ask which epilator you have?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
MeanStreak

Postby KSSunflower » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:26 pm

MeanStreak wrote:KSS, may I ask which epilator you have?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Remington EP7010
KSSunflower

PreviousNext

Return to Polls