What do you think/fantasize about?

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

What thoughts or fantasies do you entertain while having sex or masturbating?

I only think of my spouse while either having sex or masturbating.
13%
I only think of my spouse while having sex, but not always when masturbating.
15%
I usually think of my spouse when having sex or masturbating, but sometimes I think of people of the other sex that I know.
22%
I usually think of my spouse when having sex or masturbating, but sometimes I think of people of the other sex that I don't know.
15%
I usually think of my spouse when having sex or masturbating, but sometimes I think of people of the same sex that I know.
6%
I usually think of my spouse when having sex or masturbating, but sometimes I think of people of the same sex that I don't know.
4%
I usually think of other people besides my spouse of the other sex when having sex or masturbating.
9%
I usually think of other people besides my spouse of the same sex when having sex or masturbating.
6%
I usually only think of myself when masturbating.
9%

Total votes : 67

Re: What do you think/fantasize about?

Postby Bryan_LDS_husband » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:11 pm

During sex, I'm mostly focused on giving her as many orgasms as she can handle. Once she has finally says "ok Enough!" (Anywhere between ~8 and ~15) then I'll just go at it until I cum, and while doing that I don't fantasize but just enjoy the bodies slapping and she sensation.

While m'ing, i fantasize like crazy about stuff I would never do in real life. Couple swapping (but never with people we know in real life), watching my wife with another man, my wife watching me with another woman, and plenty of other stuff (that I won't share publicly).

Like likesnatural said, so long as I'm not doing them in real life, I love the thrill of pretend-land while m'ing. Sky's the limit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bryan_LDS_husband

Postby Bryan_LDS_husband » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:02 pm

ILMW, I'm curious. What do you fantasize about? And has that answer changed as a result of your conversations?

Bryan_LDS_husband

Postby ILMW » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:22 am

When I have sex with my wife, I don't fantasize about anyone except for her. It's a prophylactic measure to help me never to cheat. Thought precedes the action!

When I masturbate, I either don't think about anyone and focus on how I'm feeling, or I fantasize about what I would like to be doing with my wife.

Conversations have made me consider fantasizing about others while I masturbate, but to date I haven't.
ILMW

Postby Scsurfer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:51 am

I think about having a 3 way with some sister missionaries. And I know I'm not alone in this fantasy.
Scsurfer

Postby be64 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:12 am

Itsme675 wrote:
KSSunflower wrote:During sex I focus mostly on the sensations. In my mind, I'm often picturing my ideal sexual self in sensual situations.

During masturbation, I have a difficult time with fantasizing. I do better with interaction.

I am working on focusimg mostly on the sensations. I imagine sex ia better when that is the case.

I rarely masterbate. When I do I fantasize about my wife.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

While I fantasize when I'm not having sex, during sex I don't fantasize or think of anyone. I focus soley on the pleasure I'm having and work to opmomize that pleasure. I don't sexual thoughts to get turned on, the pleasure itself is enough. I think that people who I don't focus on the pleasure never reach their pleasure potential.
be64

Postby Heretolearn » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:32 am

Scsurfer wrote:I think about having a 3 way with some sister missionaries. And I know I'm not alone in this fantasy.

One fantasy we have talked about is "forcing" someone to watch us have sex, like tying them up in a chair or locking them in a room with us. A missionary would make that especially hot, maybe even an of age babysitter.

Heretolearn

Postby RegularMormon » Thu May 03, 2018 12:30 pm

My fantasies - while jacking off are centered on her getting pleasured, by me and by others, males, females, old boyfriends etc. I found a list of fantasies from 50 different women and we have discussed them. Great fun. I would love to have a short description from 250 women.
RegularMormon

Previous

Return to Polls