Dirty chatting online

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: Dirty chatting online

Postby Arizona » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:41 pm

KSSunflower wrote:Fair enough.

Do you feel the interaction involved on this forum do be a possible threat?

Interesting question!

No, I don't. If I were trying to flirt with someone on this site then I guess it could lead to something inappropriate.

How would you answer your question?
Arizona

Postby KSSunflower » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:19 am

I know some people have come here for help and found some of the posts arousing. At least one, decided it was best to leave. I think talking with others about sex whether in a group setting like this or a more private setting like chat always requires some caution.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby Jgtrs » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:36 am

I've done the cyber sex, hot chat, net sex, whatever it's called, but it's been many years ago. My wife actually got into it before I did. I never did it much, but I can see the appeal, especially when your real sex life isn't great. I think it can mean different things to different people and that different people are motivated toward it for different reasons. Despite its potential allure, I don't believe it's good to do something like that behind your spouse's back. Religiosity and morality aside, it's just not a positive thing for the relationship.

Also, it can get old pretty quick. The frivolous flinging of four letter words can get tedious... unless of course you luck upon someone who can write an orgasm out of a pile of dirty laundry... then it can be rather exciting, I guess. If you are looking for one of these experiences, look for someone who writes well and can think quickly because it's all about the creative moment.

Without a doubt, my favorite cyber times have always been with my sexy wife.
Jgtrs

Postby Arizona » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:12 am

Jgtrs wrote:
Also, it can get old pretty quick. The frivolous flinging of four letter words can get tedious... unless of course you luck upon someone who can write an orgasm out of a pile of dirty laundry... then it can be rather exciting, I guess. If you are looking for one of these experiences, look for someone who writes well and can think quickly because it's all about the creative moment.

Is been awhile for me but as I remember it this is pretty much true. I mean how many times can you tell someone you want to F them until it gets boring....
Arizona

Postby Arizona » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:17 am

KSSunflower wrote:I know some people have come here for help and found some of the posts arousing. At least one, decided it was best to leave. I think talking with others about sex whether in a group setting like this or a more private setting like chat always requires some caution.

Yes, caution is needed.

I also think some people have an overactive conscience. I call it Mormon Guilt ( our version of Catholic Guilt).
Arizona

Postby Momgyver » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:25 pm

KSSunflower wrote:I know some people have come here for help and found some of the posts arousing. At least one, decided it was best to leave. I think talking with others about sex whether in a group setting like this or a more private setting like chat always requires some caution.

I think this forum is not even close to the level of chatting. Chatting is way more interactive- both ways- and PRIVATE, usually- and again it is real time interaction, a private give and take that would be easier to escalate. I find this forum to be more public, more anonymous, and rarely in real time. Much less dangerous. Much less threatening.
“Love cannot live where there is no trust.” Edith Hamilton
Momgyver

Postby KSSunflower » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:18 pm

Thanks Momgyver. I see what you are saying. The real-time makes chat a lot more interactive and is often private, therefore a lot more risky.

I don't think it is always less anonymous. That really depends on how much of your personal information you share. Some people in the forum are facebook friends, have met each other and whatnot. It is really however anonymous you make it.

There is a chat feature for the group on Tapatalk now. Forum members can group chat or privately chat with other members. I guess it's up to each of us to decide if that's a good idea or not. The forum itself allows for private messaging. It is not quite as quick as chat, but fairly quick. The possibilities are still there. It all depends on what we allow to happen.

Here is a another question. Would you have an issue with a spouse chatting with another if it was not dirty sex chat, but they developed a friendship where they talk on a regular basis? They respect each other's marriages and sometimes discuss sexual issues but keep those firm boundaries. Which would you find less threatening? Again, not secretive.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby Jgtrs » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:04 pm

I'm totally fine with that, KSS
Jgtrs

Postby monkey55 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:26 am

I am too. ..with my spouse chatting with people. ..also this forum has been amazing for me...i was chatting online with ramdom people. ..I just wanted an outlet... but now being on here has helped me stop the "private chatting I was doing" thank you all for the help

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
monkey55

Postby Momgyver » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:19 am

KSSunflower wrote:Thanks Momgyver. I see what you are saying. The real-time makes chat a lot more interactive and is often private, therefore a lot more risky.

I don't think it is always less anonymous. That really depends on how much of your personal information you share. Some people in the forum are facebook friends, have met each other and whatnot. It is really however anonymous you make it.

There is a chat feature for the group on Tapatalk now. Forum members can group chat or privately chat with other members. I guess it's up to each of us to decide if that's a good idea or not. The forum itself allows for private messaging. It is not quite as quick as chat, but fairly quick. The possibilities are still there. It all depends on what we allow to happen.

Here is a another question. Would you have an issue with a spouse chatting with another if it was not dirty sex chat, but they developed a friendship where they talk on a regular basis? They respect each other's marriages and sometimes discuss sexual issues but keep those firm boundaries. Which would you find less threatening? Again, not secretive.

I have no problem with this either. My husband has developed a friendship with a woman, who is also my friend. She lives about an hour away from us and they text each other a couple of times a week. We met her through our BDSM activities and therefor have some frank sexual discussions, in person, sometimes. We have free access to each other's text conversations, but I never have the need to look. She and I also text, but she and hubby probably text more. It is all about openness, attitude. Both in her part and his part.

I think the bottom line, that would throw up red flags for me, for for any of these situations, would be secretiveness... or not respecting my request to stop it if I felt it was was out of line.
“Love cannot live where there is no trust.” Edith Hamilton
Momgyver

PreviousNext

Return to Polls