Premature Ejaculation

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

How often is premature ejaculation a problem in your sexual encounters?

Rarely a problem
46%
Occasionally a problem
28%
More often than not
16%
Help! It's a big problem!
10%

Total votes : 50

Re: Premature Ejaculation

Postby oddlyhere » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:33 am

Has anyone used a cock ring to help with this and has it helped?
oddlyhere

Postby NeverGiveUp » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:33 am

oddlyhere wrote:Has anyone used a cock ring to help with this and has it helped?

Interested in this answer as well.

for me, I'm a sometimes kind of guy. I can last and I can go quick -- especially if my wife talks dirty to me and it's supposed to be a quickie. Embarrassingly quick to me.

If we are both into it, I can last, but I do have to take it easy at times.

One time, I thought it was a quickie and just as I was going, she said "You better not be going..." At that point it was too late, however, I apologized and just kept on going without stopping, which kept me hard and due to the added lubrication, she came really quickly after that. That was fun. I nearly died, but it was fun.
NeverGiveUp

Postby Twue_Wuv » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:08 am

I had this problem for several years and it was frustrating for me. 1 to 2 minutes after intercourse began, and boom, I was done.
My wife, bless her heart, never complained. She didn’t even see it as an issue when I talked to her about it. She said the sex was always great, no matter how long it lasted.
I tried several things, slowing down, withdrawing, etc., but it is very hard to do that in the heat of the moment.
I think helped me was age and a sexual awakening. A couple of years ago, my wife had a sexual awakening at the age of 40 and began to desire sex more. We went from sex 1-2 times a week to 3-4 times a week or more. Just having sex more often allowed me to last longer.
Plus, I passed 40 and my body is changing. Now, I’m having the opposite problem. Sometimes, it takes me forever to ejaculate or it doesn’t happen at all.
It’s very weird to go from on end of the spectrum to the other in such a short time. I just count my blessings that I don’t have ED and that I can still get erect.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Twue_Wuv

Postby testy68 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:31 pm

I had the problem for years and then at a Urologist consult, he recommended KY Duration and other lidacain PE sprays. 1-2 sprays on the underside takes me from 1-2 minutes to 10+ minutes. A third spray almost doubles the time but too long for my wife.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
testy68

Postby bigdude » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:49 pm

testy68 — Re the numbing spray, seems like it would (a) make it much less enjoyable for the guy due to not being able to feel anything, and (b) naturally transfer some of the spray onto the woman’s genitals during intercourse, numbing her clit, and making it hard for her to orgasm. Just a thought.

For me PE was never a problem, not because I could last forever, but because my wife’s definite preference was “get on, get done, get off, good night”.
bigdude

Previous

Return to Polls