Premature Ejaculation

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

How often is premature ejaculation a problem in your sexual encounters?

Rarely a problem
48%
Occasionally a problem
25%
More often than not
17%
Help! It's a big problem!
10%

Total votes : 48

Premature Ejaculation

Postby Lovey » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:47 pm

I think this is really common. Is there anything you have done to help yourself last longer?
Should it even be considered "a problem" if a man ejaculates sooner than his partner would like?
Women cannot always orgasm as soon as they would like either- so does that mean it should be considered "a problem?"

From the Mayo Clinic on Premature Ejaculation
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond ... n-20031160
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint.

What is your take on this subject?
Lovey

Re: Premature Ejaculation

Postby Big D » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:07 pm

Never been a problem with me. I can hold off until my wife orgasms.
Big D

Postby beasty8 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:14 pm

I usually can hold off unless my wife makes me super sensitive prior to penetrating her
beasty8

Postby be64 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:15 pm

I voted rarely a problem because you didn't have my real answer of never a problem.
Last edited by be64 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
be64

Postby be64 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:32 am

To add to what I posted above I decided to write this to better explain what I feel during sex.

I have to admit that when I get to and maintain a very high state of arousal it's like something in my brain changes. I think it is like a runners high or a drug high. . . . If I had to stop without climax I would be I guess like a drug addict desperately trying to get another fix.
Last edited by be64 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
be64

Postby OkieDokie » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:44 am

and then there are those that do not erect until on "the edge" ... not much time to penetrate .
and then there are those that ejaculate before erect .... no time to penetrate.

and as Christy has said a few times, it is common for men swingers to not ejaculate during their swinging encounters as they move from female to female during the party. ( i wonder what the record is for different women / men in one evening ....5, 10, 20. .. boggles the mind does it not)

I suppose there is example to be found of every variation between the extremes.

I am thinking that male animals are genetically wired to ejaculate quickly so that his herd can be impregnated before a visiting male gets a chance to spread his seed. Also .. Perhaps even quickly so that a bravo or charlie or even Zulu male can get in and out before being gored in the side by the alpha male. Prolonged ejaculation may have developed only after there was no threat of impregnation by neighboring bulls...... just a thought.

another thought ... perhaps the world is so screwed up because alpha partners are doing all the breeding while better genes of zulu partners never get a chance to merge.... just a thought.

i cannot imagine staying erect for hours and hours . but i have watched bulls go from cow to cow not missing a stroke....so it is possible. Perhaps those that have command of their erections and ejaculations should hire out to stud.
OkieDokie

Postby Coriander » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:30 am

be64 wrote:To add to what I posted above I decided to write this to better explain what I feel during sex.

I have to admit that when I get to and maintain a very high state of arousal it's like something in my brain changes. I think it is like a runners high or a drug high. . . . If I had to stop without climax I would be I guess like a drug addict desperately trying to get another fix.

I wonder what the guy at http://rowboatandmarbles.org/ would say to that. I'm still having a hard time figuring that guy (Andrew) out. Like: what exactly is his vision or concept of what a proper sexual relationship should be between husband and wife? Obviously he doesn't believe that sex is that important in marriage. Under what circumstances is sex ever likely to happen in a marriage where the husband feels himself in recovery from lust addiction? "Oh," says the wife, "I see you have that look in your eye. Are you wanting to have sex with me as a pure and respectful expression of love and as a reverent sacrament of union - or are you just lusting after me so you can use me like a piece of meat?"

I suppose (to bring this thread back to its original subject) that in a marriage where both spouses agreed that sex was not important, then on the rare occasions that it did manage to happen somehow (even less likely with the sex-preventing underwear) then PE wouldn't be any sort of problem at all. It seems my wife doesn't admit any disappointment at my utterly pathetic lack of stamina - she seems to have taken to thinking of it as rather sweet, that she has such an effect on me as to make me lose it so quickly.

There's something beautiful about that, really: a marriage where sometimes, but only sometimes, affectionate snuggling leads to quickies, with absolutely no expectation of any standard of performance. Of course how this scenario can accommodate female orgasm I can't conceive (pun fully intended).
You may be a master debater, but I am a cunning linguist.
http://mormonsnsex.wordpress.com/
Coriander

Postby be64 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:23 am

Last edited by be64 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
be64

Postby Swish » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:42 pm

I have written in a couple other threads about this for me as well as starting one to ask for guidance on it. I can tell when my body is close to orgasm. We've definitely all read be64s description in numerous places about his edging close to orgasm and staying in that highly pleasurable plateu for a long time. I can do that but my problem is pleasing my wife is still such an important part of intercourse for me.

She usually orgasms before any intercourse takes place. Usually through lots of foreplay and then manual or sometimes oral or vibrator use, she'll climax. So we will have intercourse and she loves loves loves when it is fast and hard! But I struggle to last more than a minute if we go at it as fast and hard as possible. I can go at it a long time if I take it really slow, but then she doesn't get that much pleasure out of the slow in and out thrusts. I do. But she doesn't. And I love when she gets pleasure from intercourse.
Swish

Postby KSSunflower » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:12 pm

If she's already had orgasm, can you go slow at first and then build up to going faster when you are ready to release? Do you talk to her while you are having sex or just thrusting?

I know if it were me, and dh was just taking slow thrusts I'd wonder if everything is okay. If he's talking sexy and letting me know what he's feeling I'll enjoy it more. Because to me passion is usually expressed fast and hard. But a slow sensual session can be good too.

We had a really awesome session, where we had to be very quiet. We had to take things very slow but that orgasm was one of the best ones I've ever had.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Next

Return to Polls