Fantasy sex

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: Fantasy sex

Postby be64 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:10 pm

Coriander wrote:These replies bring to mind a quote from Lonesome Dove: "My God but it's depressin' talkin' to you, Pete."

Well, when it comes to fantasy sex, and sex in general, you don't get what you don't ask for.
be64

Postby JustGettingBy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:46 pm

be64 wrote:
Coriander wrote:These replies bring to mind a quote from Lonesome Dove: "My God but it's depressin' talkin' to you, Pete."

Well, when it comes to fantasy sex, and sex in general, you don't get what you don't ask for.

True (generally) but likewise you don't always get what you ask for.
JustGettingBy

Postby be64 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:20 am

JustGettingBy wrote:
be64 wrote:

True (generally) but likewise you don't always get what you ask for.

Very true, especially when it comes to fantacy.
be64

Postby OkieDokie » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:53 am

And sometimes you get more than you asked for and wished you never asked in the first place...sometimes
OkieDokie

Postby Jgtrs » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:37 am

Another applicable Lonesome Dove quote, ...
"Anyone who won't cheat for a poke don't want one bad enough"
Jgtrs

Postby Lovey » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:53 pm

"Anyone who won't cheat for a poke don't want one bad enough"
Given our upbringing, that's a good thing. ;)

These replies bring to mind a quote from Lonesome Dove: "My God but it's depressin' talkin' to you, Pete."

Well, Gus McCrae, how can we help? Every body here is at a different stage of their sexual lives. Some stages are better than others.
What's yours? Married how long? Young kids taking center stage? Wife not on the same page as you are?
Lovey

Postby Coriander » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:40 am

Well Lovey, I have bad equipment (premature ejaculation, and I mean really premature - guys whine about lasting 30 seconds? B****, please. Try 10, or five!). My wife likes to think that sex is important, but really it can't compete with Facebook and Pinterest. A few years ago I told her about how I'd figured out I had this actual problem and she came up with the idea of helping me lengthen my stride with periodic manual help . . . still waiting for a follow-up.

She won't believe me when I tell her she's beautiful, because she doesn't fit the mainstream standards of beauty. I like Rubenesque figures, she wants to lose hers. I tell her she's beautiful and she says I'm sweet. Dammit woman, I'm not being sweet, I'm being lustful! I don't know if it still irks her when I get too lustful towards her body, but it has in the past, so here's a pretty catch-22.

My problems? I'm sensitive and polite, I don't like confrontation, and I try hard to please others. Also, I think too much, and having come to the conclusion that sex is not a gift from God but a biological burden, I am currently in the attitude of "f*** it, it really can't be that important."
You may be a master debater, but I am a cunning linguist.
http://mormonsnsex.wordpress.com/
Coriander

Postby KSSunflower » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:01 am

That's too bad, Coriander. It's great that you love your wife's body, even though it doesn't fit mainstream standards of beauty. I disagree desiring her sexually is being lustful. Lust, according to my understanding, is more than desire. It is a desire that is not appropriate or righteous. Desiring your wife is completely appropriate and righteous. Still, I understand that you are trying to make an advance at your wife and she's not getting the message (perhaps even deflecting it).

I read your recent blog posts and found them thought provoking. I don't know if sex is a need, how important it is, or if we have a right to demand it. I do believe sex is important on some level for God to put so many restrictions on who, when, and how to have sex. I know for sure it is not wrong to desire sex with our spouse or to ask them for sex. We may not be able to force others to submit to our desire, but we certainly do not have to concede to theirs. I know there are times spouses won't be in the same place. Sometimes we have to be patient and let them learn, grow and arrive in their own time. Other times we may need to shake things up a bit.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby OkieDokie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:10 am

well coriander, seems we are on parallel paths with similiar experiences but perhaps different planes
5, 15, 30 seconds before firing .... how about not staying erect long enough to even get the wrapper off the condom... and then being laughed at. i think that is called negative reinforcement.
OkieDokie

Postby beachdreamer » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:36 am

Coriander wrote:premature ejaculation, and I mean really premature - guys whine about lasting 30 seconds? B****, please. Try 10, or five!."

Maybe we need a new thread, but I find your situation interesting. The different situations in life can be so different and give such different challenges. I have the opposite problem, I last too long and my wife gets sore. This sometime ruins the mood and we have to learn to deal with it. It would be nice if we could both have the average of our times.

Are you too quick because of the long buildup and low frequency? After being too quick, can you go for round 2 and last longer? (I don't remember reading any of your posts about this. Did I miss it somewhere?)
beachdreamer

PreviousNext

Return to Polls