Fantasy sex

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Fantasy sex

Postby be64 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:13 pm

What sexual positions or situations do you fantasize about, but would probably never happen? Not sinful fantasies, just things you would do if it was possible.

I for example fantacize about having sex in space. Imagine the the angles and positions you could manage while floating weightlessly. Having to hang onto each other while thrusting in order to not float away from each other would make it interesting too.

A position I fantacize about but haven't done due to strength issues is to stand with my wife's legs wrapped around my waist and with my arms around her move her up and down on my penis. I know this position is possible, but for most men the wife would probably have to be quite petite to comfortably pull it off.

I also fantacize about forced bondage sex with my wife doing the forcing and me in bondage. This one could happen if I could talk my wife into the idea. So far no luck. To her bondage relates to cruelty, not love.

Another one is sex in the open on a beach. This one could happen, but only on a totally private beach. Something I don't own, and I am unlikely to ever rent a private island in the Caribbean.
be64

Re: Fantasy sex

Postby Jgtrs » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:10 am

I think sex in zero gravity would be very difficult and maybe not as much fun as it would seem, but the thought is nice.

I've done the second position, and I'm a bit surprised, Be, that a guy as fit and muscular as your pic portrays wouldn't be able to handle that position with little trouble... of course the size and weight of your partner is a factor. My wife is a petite knockout so everything is fabulously fun. And I'm not saying that just because she's laying here beside me.

She's dominated me too, which is also great fun.. and sometimes a tiny bit scary cuz she can be wild and unpredictable... and has been known to bite.

Sex on an open beach is something we haven't done, so that's on the *ucket list, I guess. Just need to make sure not to break any laws.

I realize I've mostly just commented and not offered my own sexual fantasies. So... Let's see.. What do you think, beautiful sexy wife beside me? Hmmm...
Jgtrs

Postby beachdreamer » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:11 am

be64 wrote:Another one is sex in the open on a beach. This one could happen, but only on a totally private beach. Something I don't own, and I am unlikely to ever rent a private island in the Caribbean.

We have done this several times. I know a couple of great beaches for this in Mexico near Tulum (south of Cancun). We were alone, not seen and had a great time.
beachdreamer

Postby whmxn » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:05 pm

I'm not sure why but I've always wanted to have sex while in an elevator. It seems every time I find myself alone with my wife in an elevator we end up making out... I'd love to take it further but probably never will because the odds of getting caught would be too great... I have other fantasies as well, but this is probably the only one I'm willing to share on here.
whmxn

Postby be64 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 pm

whmxn wrote:I'm not sure why but I've always wanted to have sex while in an elevator. It seems every time I find myself alone with my wife in an elevator we end up making out... I'd love to take it further but probably never will because the odds of getting caught would be too great... I have other fantasies as well, but this is probably the only one I'm willing to share on here.

You should remember that most public elevators probably have security cameras.

As far as your unmentionable fantasies go ahead and share them we won't tell
be64

Postby whmxn » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:38 pm

be64 wrote:
whmxn wrote:I'm not sure why but I've always wanted to have sex while in an elevator. It seems every time I find myself alone with my wife in an elevator we end up making out... I'd love to take it further but probably never will because the odds of getting caught would be too great... I have other fantasies as well, but this is probably the only one I'm willing to share on here.

You should remember that most public elevators probably have security cameras.

As far as your unmentionable fantasies go ahead and share them we won't tell

Most do have cameras, but not all. It's a good point to bring up though, in case someone else wanted to attempt it. Again, that's one of the reasons it will likely never happen for me, the risks are too great. Perhaps that's partly why it's so appealing to me.
whmxn

Postby Coriander » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:53 am

I used to have a lot of fantasies but they've dwindled . . . in unbelief?

The moors of Scotland, hot tubs, even simply in bed, in the middle of the night . . . damn those unrealistic novels I read when I was single.
You may be a master debater, but I am a cunning linguist.
http://mormonsnsex.wordpress.com/
Coriander

Postby KSSunflower » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:12 am

I don't know the novels you've read but those things don't seem very unrealistic. Maybe Scotland, unless you live there.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby whmxn » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:50 pm

I've always wanted my wife to wake me up for sex as well. I've even told her a few times but it's never happened and I don't really expect it to as my wife rarely initiates sex anytime, let alone during the night. I think part of the thrill for that fantasy is having DW want/need me so badly she can't wait till morning.
whmxn

Postby KSSunflower » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:20 pm

whmxn wrote:I've always wanted my wife to wake me up for sex as well. I've even told her a few times but it's never happened and I don't really expect it to as my wife rarely initiates sex anytime, let alone during the night. I think part of the thrill for that fantasy is having DW want/need me so badly she can't wait till morning.

I've tried this a few times with dh. I found he's not very welcoming to my advances when he's asleep. He's pushed my hand away, turned over. I find it comical. Now if he's just fallen asleep or half asleep that's different. He'll definitely respond during those moments.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Next

Return to Polls