Favorite position for orgasm

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Favorite position for orgasm

Postby be64 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:07 am

What is your favorite position to be in while having an orgasm?

I prefer being on top. For some reason orgasms are most intense for me when I'm face down and supporting myself on my elbows and knees. Orgasms while on my side or back just aren't very intense. I have a hard time remaining standing while having an orgasm standing up.
be64

Re: Favorite position for orgasm

Postby ILMW » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:51 am

For me, PIV with rear entry because of the depth of penetration, ease of thrusting, and my orgasms are also more intense when I am facing downward.
ILMW

Postby be64 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:52 am

ILMW wrote:For me, PIV with rear entry because of the depth of penetration, ease of thrusting, and my orgasms are also more intense when I am facing downward.

Yes, I agree that rear entry feels really good. Like you my orgasms are more intense when facing downward. When you say rear entry do you mean doggy style or laying flat?

Doggy style feels good because her vagina is really tight in that position, but having an orgasm in a kneeling upright position is like standing. It's hard to stay kneeling while having an orgasm.
be64

Postby KSSunflower » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:40 pm

I asked dh and he said standing from behind. I asked him about the difficulty of having orgasm while standing. He said at the right height it's not a problem for him.

For myself, I definitely get the best orgasm on top, where I have more control of thrusts and movement.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby Swish » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:40 am

I actually thinking standing up orgasms are probably the most powerful for me because I do feel weak in the knees, get a crazy rush to my brain and my wife knows how to grab/stimulate me during my orgasm in a way that makes me feel like I've lost all control.

Her favorite is probably lying on her back on the bed, or while being tied to a chair.
Swish

Postby Ofy53 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:30 pm

I would say any of the rear entry positions are my strongest orgasms, for the same reasons mentioned already - tighter and hits her g-spot.
Ofy53

Return to Polls