How many orgasms?

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: How many orgasms?

Postby Jgtrs » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:35 am

I think my record is 7 in a 24 hour period, but usually once or twice is about all I'll do in a single night. Once is the median, for sure, but if things are hot and wild, I can get another. I don't remember last time I had three in the same night. Oh, actually I do remember... NY Eve 2012. Had two in one night and one the next morning last week while in Vegas.

My wife can have a bunch. Women rebound and are ready quicker. Lucky women, heh.

I think her record is something like a dozen in a 24 hour period, and eight to ten in one night. I can't remember for sure.

Quantity isn't really the important thing anyway, is it? Quality of orgasm is probably more important, and intensity of the entire experience.
Jgtrs

Re: How many orgasms?

Postby greywolfe13 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:33 pm

[quote="Jgtrs"Quantity isn't really the important thing anyway, is it? Quality of orgasm is probably more important, and intensity of the entire experience.[/quote]

I've been trying to give my wife multiple orgasms and finally learned how to get two. Then a couple of days ago as she climaxed instead of backing off like I usually do, I kept stimulating her without it becoming too intense. As I thought she was finishing she just kept going. I'm not sure if she ended up having four orgasms or one really long one. What I know is she has been in a pretty good mood since then. The intensity of that one experience has given better results than the 5 separate times I took her to climax over the Memorial Day Weekend. I'm beginning to believe one really good experience is better than five good experiences.
greywolfe13

Previous

Return to Polls