Crossdressing Fetish

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Questions About Gender Play

I am female and would support/enjoy my husband experimenting with crossdressing
3%
I am female and would not support/enjoy my husband experimenting with crossdressing
9%
I am male and find sexual stimulation from dressing in women's clothing
9%
I am male and do not find sexual stimulation from dressing in women's clothing
34%
I am male and have never dressed in female clothing for sexual stimulation
22%
I am male and dress in some articles of female clothing for sexual stimulation
9%
I am male and fully crossdress as a female for sexual stimulation
13%

Total votes : 32

Re: Crossdressing Fetish

Postby be64 » Thu May 21, 2015 10:15 am

When you first posted I thought you might be someone I know because what you said sounded just like him. However I looked at your profile and decided you aren't him. I will say though that it didn't work out well for him. He is on his third marriage.
be64

Postby LDSCrossdresser » Thu May 21, 2015 5:11 pm

If I was on my third marriage at my age then I think I'd know the problem was solely with me.
LDSCrossdresser

Postby LDSCrossdresser » Thu May 21, 2015 5:14 pm

For anyone interested there is a website done by a mormon crossdresser, married father of four. It is Www.heidiphox.com. His wife has even done a post. Interesting stuff.
LDSCrossdresser

Postby KSSunflower » Thu May 21, 2015 6:07 pm

Yep I've looked at his site before.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby LDSCrossdresser » Thu May 21, 2015 6:54 pm

He seems to be more into the feminine experience than me. He went to this big week long convention with other trans and crossdressers. I'm just in it for the sexual rush.
LDSCrossdresser

Postby KSSunflower » Thu May 21, 2015 7:57 pm

I don't know that there is anything inherently wrong with cross-dressing. People do it for various reasons. I think it's just taboo to do so because you enjoy it sexually and want to identify as female, at least some of the time. How does that work with the whole he created them male and female (not just physically but spiritually)?
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby LDSCrossdresser » Thu May 21, 2015 9:51 pm

I don't know if I want to "identity" as female as much as I just get a rush by transforming into one. Maybe that's the same thing. The whole spiritual discussion doesn't bother me. If I wanted to change into a female then maybe. But I just mess with gender role for a sexual high. Don't know that I'm violating my spiritual identity by doing that.
LDSCrossdresser

Postby timllamca » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:22 pm

I enjoy wearing pantyhose.
timllamca

Postby Momgyver » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:01 pm

I don't see anything wrong with it. It is not something I would be interested in, but if my husband wanted to do it, I would support him, even if I didn't enjoy it. It doesn't hurt anyone, after all.
“Love cannot live where there is no trust.” Edith Hamilton
Momgyver

Postby greywolfe13 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:14 pm

My former son in law would cross dress. The biggest problem was he would use my daughter's clothes and stretch them out of shape. If someone is going to participate in this they should get their own clothes. When the marriage ended over other problems, he wanted to fight her for half of her clothes. The fetish itself doesn't seem to hurt anyone, but it could become a flash point for other problems.
greywolfe13

Previous

Return to Polls