Circumcised or Uncircumcised?

Circumcised
76%
Uncircumcised
24%

Total votes : 99

Re: Circumcised or uncircumcised?

Postby UnequallyYoked » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:00 am

happychappy wrote:I’m from the uk where circumcision is not routine so started in life as uncircumcised but developed phimosis (tightening of the foreskin) when I was on my mission. Noticed I couldn’t pull it back as easy and it got to the point where I couldn’t even see my head because it had become so tightly closed. Got circumcised as an adult. Don’t regret getting ircuncised because the alternative would have been no masturbation/sex without pain and possibly bleeding. But do sometimes miss my foreskin. Orgasm seems the same/ sometimes better. Sensitivity is less but I still orgasm and last long so it’s not all bad
I too came down with phimosis (I'm in my late 50's) and had to be circumcised. Worst two weeks of my life! It has been more than a year since the operation and my wife has never seen the new me. She has zero desire and refuses to let me bring up the subject of sex in any way. I'm living like a single man with a female platonic roommate. I hate it.
UnequallyYoked

Postby be64 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:40 am

UnequallyYoked wrote:She has zero desire and refuses to let me bring up the subject of sex in any way. I'm living like a single man with a female platonic roommate. I hate it.

That’s a truly unfortunate situation. How old are you? In my opinion a spouse who denies sexual should be called to repentance. Becoming one flesh is part of the marriage covenant. No married person has the right to deny their spouse intimacy. It’s simply wrong and I think that is something that should be clearly taught and understood.
be64

Postby UnequallyYoked » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:13 pm

be64 wrote:How old are you?

You edited out where I said I was in my late 50's.

Once she had our four kids she no longer needed my sperm and PIV sex disappeared. It has been more than three years since PIV, and then the operation was the final withdrawal of any remaining hints of intimacy (2-4 times a year hand jobs).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
UnequallyYoked

Previous

Return to Polls