Circumcised or Uncircumcised?

Circumcised
77%
Uncircumcised
23%

Total votes : 98

Re: Circumcised or uncircumcised?

Postby Jgtrs » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Good points, Be64, and my wife and I pretty much agree with you. If we had to do it all again, we'd opt not to circumcise son. It was pretty traumatic for my wife to watch.
Jgtrs

Postby Momgyver » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:53 pm

jjp wrote:Is lube optional with an uncircumcised hand job? I guess that would be convenient.

Yes, lube is not necessary with foreskin. The skin easily moves WITH the hand instead of the hand rubbing over the skin and needing lubricant. I can give a hand job to DH anytime or place without preparation or clean up after. Of course, he can do the same :)
Momgyver

Postby be64 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Momgyver wrote:
jjp wrote:Is lube optional with an uncircumcised hand job? I guess that would be convenient.

Yes, lube is not necessary with foreskin. The skin easily moves WITH the hand instead of the hand rubbing over the skin and needing lubricant. I can give a hand job to DH anytime or place without preparation or clean up after. Of course, he can do the same :)

My skin is loose enough that I can grab the erect shaft and slide the skin over the head, so lubricant isn't really necessary but a lubricated hand sliding over the skin still feels better to me. It also feels really good when my wife's vagina grabs my skin and slides it up and down my shaft.
be64

Postby ILMW » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Back in the early '90s I used a condom called the Pleasure Plus. It got taken off the market for several years, then came back, but wasn't as good as it was before. Anyway, it has a flap on the bottom side so that when you thrust, the flap stimulates the frenulum in an amazing way. Back in the day when I had to use condoms, I didn't mind so much because I loved this condom. I'm guessing it simulates what an uncircumcised man's foreskin does, but I wouldn't know because I Have always been circumsized since infancy. If my guess is correct, then being uncircumcised would have
a huge advantage. Any uncut guys out there willing to confirm or dispell my theory?
ILMW

Postby hoshidar » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:19 pm

and also im cut when i was 3.
here in my area they say it prevents deseases
hoshidar

Postby beasty8 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:09 pm

I am cut
beasty8

Postby olderfella » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:38 pm

I was circumcised as infant. After examining much information on the matter, I do not think it should be done in this day and age. I myself wish I had not been circumcised. It basically seems like a form of mutilation of what should best be left natural in most cases.
olderfella

Postby bulbi1152 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:08 am

Circumcised so are my sons
bulbi1152

Postby jjp » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:13 pm

I am circumcised and so is my son. I have read that the hygiene aspect of things can prevent spread of HPV & some other things, but as a chaste youth and monogamous husband that wouldn't have been an issue for me. Momgyver says that a foreskin makes lube unnecessary for masturbation. Honestly what waste. I have gone through a LOT of KY jelly & lotion over the years and continue to. I don't mean to make light of it, but I must have filled a landfill with empty bottles. Foreskin restoration sounds like too much work and discomfort, but the no lube thing and potentially being more sensitive down there is appealing. At least it's easy to keep my junk sweet smelling!
jjp

Postby NorthLight » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:35 am

The timing of this discussion is perfect, since I just recently saw the TV episode "The Real Reason You're Circumcised."
(Link to the video below - it's definitely TV-14 so be warned).

I got so angry when I saw this. Spoiler alert, puritanical doctors used to promise nervous parents that circumcision would stop their boys from masturbating. That's it. No reason to continue doing it, except that it's what we've always done.

https://youtu.be/gCSWbTv3hng
NorthLight

PreviousNext

Return to Polls