Circumcised or Uncircumcised?

Circumcised
77%
Uncircumcised
23%

Total votes : 95

Re: Circumcised or uncircumcised?

Postby be64 » Wed May 20, 2015 10:20 am

xicaque wrote:I am cut, but had it done late in life. I prefer cut and I have no issues with it. For me, it is a lot better as I can last longer and it is easier for performing anal sex with my lady.

I'm curious why you decided to be circumcised. I'm also glad to hear you like it.

If you go to foreskin restoration forums you get the impression that circumcision is the worst thing in the world and that sex is so much better with a foreskin.

How long have you been circumcised, and how would you compare the pleasure you get from circumcised sex vs. uncircumcised sex?

You say you can last longer. Is that due to decreased sensitivity?
be64

Postby OkieDokie » Wed May 20, 2015 11:38 am

My father also was cut after WWII, I think even after he married. I seem to recall mom and dad taking about it once upon a great great while ago.

I , for one have never seen an uncircumcised man in my best remembering. More common in Europe I understand not to cut.
OkieDokie

Postby mormonchess » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:00 pm

Allison wrote:It would seem that my husband's penis is actually more sensitive because of it. For hand jobs, I have to use his foreskin because it's too sensitive to grip and rub underneath for too long.

Yes, it's definitely more sensitive.
mormonchess

Postby Laffy » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:45 pm

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

Postby KSSunflower » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:28 pm

It must not be that bad, if at one time God required it of his male believers.
KSSunflower

Postby jjp » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:18 pm

I am circumcised. My son is circumcised. I understand why people prefer leaving their sons uncut. If it were purely aesthetic, we wouldn't have bothered with having our son circumcised. While there is some debate, there are quite a few studies that credit circumcision with reducing the transmission of HIV and other STDs as well as lower instances of UTIs and yeast infections and other maladies (which are relatively rare in men), but still, I think it the potential health benefits are measurable. I have wondered about the pleasure side of it. I guess I don't know what I am missing, but get plenty of pleasure from sex and no difficulty performing 7 enjoying the pleasures of the flesh sans foreskin. Is lube optional with an uncircumcised hand job? I guess that would be convenient.
jjp

Postby be64 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:15 pm

Despite what any studies may say about the benefits of circumcision, in the end I think it all comes down to the fact that the medical industrial complex is not concerned about the best interest of the patient, but rather on the bottom line, and circumcision is a big money maker. Circumcision is a multi billion dollar per year business. There is no way doctors are going to recommend ending the practice.

I'll add that when getting any medical advice, one needs to follow the money trail to see who benefits financially from the advice that is given.
be64

Postby Jgtrs » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:09 am

Multi BILLION dollar industry? Really? I find that very hard to believe. With maybe 2 million boys born in US each year and circumcisions running about $200 to $400.... Doesn't equal billions.

But, since insurance doesn't cover or reimburse, this has become a cash business for docs... Easy money.
Jgtrs

Postby be64 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 am

Jgtrs wrote:Multi BILLION dollar industry? Really? I find that very hard to believe. With maybe 2 million boys born in US each year and circumcisions running about $200 to $400.... Doesn't equal billions.

But, since insurance doesn't cover or reimburse, this has become a cash business for docs... Easy money.

This is where I got my information from.

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision. ... entary.pdf

Perhaps I should have said billion dollar plus industry.

Here is a quote from the article.

"Steven Wegner, MD, JD, a doctor-lawyer, who serves on the AAP Committee on Health Care Financing, whose presumed focus in this instance was on the circumcision income flow, over $1.25 billion, annually —$2.25 billion or more if circumcision could be made mandatory or universally subsidized by Medicaid.

It is abundantly clear that the members of the task force were chosen with a view to obtaining an outcome favorable for the continued practice of circumcision of American male children and to provide for third-party payment to physician and hospital providers."

I will go on record as saying that although it is too late for me and my sons, I am now opposed to the practice of circumcision.
be64

Postby OkieDokie » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:58 am

Since I am on fixed income retirement, I believe I shall not be spending any money on stitching mine back on. Not sure where I would get some organic tubing anyway. .. Sausage casing perhaps? I never knew I had it so i do not miss it.

But should I ever convert to Judaism, I am all set!

Lost my appendix 60 years ago as well ... Do not miss it either.

But if we need to spend money on medicaid participants, i vote we spend it on sterilization
OkieDokie

PreviousNext

Return to Polls