Guys Did You Masturbate When You Were Younger

Yes
92%
No
8%

Total votes : 73

Re: Guys, When You Were Younger...

Postby BBoy » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:13 am

Swish wrote:Why do you keep asking people to send you personal messages if they want to know more. Seems a little creepy.

Sorry. Nothing creepy. Just don't want to get in trouble with the moderators for discussing stuff publicly that shouldn't be.
BBoy

Postby UtahAl » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:28 pm

To BE64:

"Since as teenager and young man I could always get an orgasm/ejaculation by tensing my abdominal muscles, which I have talked about in other threads, when I had an intense need for release I would do a few sit ups or push-ups until I ejaculated. I figured this was not technically masturbating because I didn't touch myself. I only did this every few weeks when I got desperate."

I have never heard of this before, so I have a question: Did this happen every time when you did sit ups / exercises, or did it only work when you exercised with an erection? I am not young anymore, but it seems like a good way to make exercise more interesting.
UtahAl

Postby KSSunflower » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:34 pm

"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby be64 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 pm

UtahAl wrote:To BE64:

"Since as teenager and young man I could always get an orgasm/ejaculation by tensing my abdominal muscles, which I have talked about in other threads, when I had an intense need for release I would do a few sit ups or push-ups until I ejaculated. I figured this was not technically masturbating because I didn't touch myself. I only did this every few weeks when I got desperate."

I have never heard of this before, so I have a question: Did this happen every time when you did sit ups / exercises, or did it only work when you exercised with an erection? I am not young anymore, but it seems like a good way to make exercise more interesting.

It would happen every time I did these exercises. Not instantly, but the sensations would build with every rep until ejaculation was inevatible. Therefore if I didn't want it to happen such as in PE class at school I would have to be careful to stop short of ejaculatory inevitability. I would stuff my jock strap with toilet paper in case I couldn't control it. It had nothing to do with erections, and would happen completely independent of erection. The orgasm was caused from within, not due to any stimulation of my penis.

Another thing that would cause orgasm was to swing in a swing face down with the swing seat (rubber belting) wrapped around my rib cage just below my pecs. As kids we would lay across the seat like this and run with our feet on the ground then lift our legs to swing back if you understand what I mean. Anyway just a short time with my rib cage pressing into the swing seat would cause orgasm/ejaculation.

I haven't had this happen since my mid twenties, but I still occationally get a tingly feeling down there when I work out hard.
be64

Postby be64 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:51 pm

I think what I experienced would be called a corgasm, but I think the phenomenon is more frequently associated with women than men.
be64

Postby be64 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:59 pm

I read the article which of course as I mentioned earlier, spoke only of women having these. At any rate it said they feel different than a clitoral orgasm. While I don't know what a clitoral orgasm feels like, but the "coregasms" I had did not feel any different from an orgasm brought on by penile stimulation.
be64

Postby OkieDokie » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:09 am

Be64
I believe you are oversexed.

However.... I suppose to keep the world in balance some of us need be undersexed and some others need be oversexed.
OkieDokie

Postby bulbi1152 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:14 am

I masterbate as a kid 13,14 and I do it today wife is ok with it as long as I don't forget her
bulbi1152

Postby mariabronn » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:14 pm

I masturbated as a boy of 9 years old, and at 52 I have never given it up, except for several months on mission. I masturbate today with wife's encouragement.
mariabronn

Postby txsum » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:00 pm

I think I mentioned this before....I was on the high school masterbation team, could have taken state.
txsum

PreviousNext

Return to Polls