Guys Did You Masturbate When You Were Younger

Yes
92%
No
8%

Total votes : 73

Re: Guys, When You Were Younger...

Postby Bryan_LDS_husband » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:31 pm

mariabronn wrote:Still a daily masturbator?

Oh gosh no. I kept that up during teen years, only laying off if I wanted to store up for a great session. I think the longest I could ever hold off was maybe five days. I did a pretty good job of staying dry on my mission, with only a few slip-ups. After the mission and before marriage it was like maybe once a month. Much more casual. After getting married it was never -- until I talked my wife into trying it and get her enjoying it as much as i do :D

Now... I dunno.... maybe once a week, or less. Only if I'm not getting any actual sex for whatever reason. Life is busy. Right now she's in school full time. I mean REALLy full time, like I never see her. It's a busy stretch that just started and will last three months, so I expect the rate will climb for a while.

My wife does it way less. Maybe once every couple months. But she makes up for lost time when she does.
Bryan_LDS_husband

Postby mariabronn » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Beautiful, a busy woman masturbating.
mariabronn

Postby BBoy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:21 am

Bryan_LDS_husband wrote:I watched my erection as I felt the sensation of that first powerful pulse, really curious to see what was about to shoot out of it. I shot straight up, and a long ways, as I recall. Then it kept coming, in blissful, powerful waves of eruptions. I sat there in awe watching it happen.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story, Bryan. Anyone else want to share?
BBoy

Postby be64 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:25 pm

BBoy wrote:
Bryan_LDS_husband wrote:I watched my erection as I felt the sensation of that first powerful pulse, really curious to see what was about to shoot out of it. I shot straight up, and a long ways, as I recall. Then it kept coming, in blissful, powerful waves of eruptions. I sat there in awe watching it happen.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story, Bryan. Anyone else want to share?

I've known about sexual pleasure since my earliest childhood memories. While taking a bath I would slide in the tub from end to end on my stomach rubbing my penis on the tub and have orgasms. Even though at that age (4 or 5) I did not know what this was it always gave me thoughts of being married and having children. Eventually I learned I could get the same feeling from sliding down poles etc.

When I was older but still unable to ejaculate I would come home from school and go to my bedroom and take off my clothes and lay on my bed and rub my penis for relaxation. Then one day while doing this I ejaculated and it scared me. At that moment I realized that what I was doing was, as I had been taught in priesthood meeting, masturbation, a sin next to murder. After that I always feel guilty when doing this. The "To Young Men Only" pamphlet reinforced these feelings of guilt.

Since as teenager and young man I could always get an orgasm/ejaculation by tensing my abdominal muscles, which I have talked about in other threads, when I had an intense need for release I would do a few sit ups or push-ups until I ejaculated. I figured this was not technically masturbating because I didn't touch myself. I only did this every few weeks when I got desperate.

I always felt that this line from "To Young Men Only" was a bit ironic, "Vigorous physical exercise helps young men in many ways". It certainly worked for me.

I wish I had never been taught that masturbation was a sin. I feel like I missed out on one of the greatest pleasures and joys of being a young man.
be64

Postby BBoy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:58 am

Thanks, be64. BTW, were you born in 1964? I was born in 1963.

I first learned to masturbate by rubbing myself while lying on my stomach until I got that tingly feeling. I think I was about 5 or 6. My non-member mom saw me doing it and said it was fine I just needed to do it alone in my bedroom. I did it every day after that. (Sometimes I wasn't alone, though. PM me if you want more details.)

Anyone else?
BBoy

Postby be64 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:45 pm

BBoy wrote:Thanks, be64. BTW, were you born in 1964? I was born in 1963.

Yes, I was born in 1964.
be64

Postby OkieDokie » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Well at least I am not okie15dokie... But there are days when when i feel 100. And there are days i wish i were okie95dokie. But i guess i am resigned to okie51dokie.
OkieDokie

Postby Bryan_LDS_husband » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:53 pm

BBoy wrote:I think I was about 5 or 6.

Oh, how I wish I had known about it so young!

BBoy wrote:My non-member mom saw me doing it and said it was fine I just needed to do it alone in my bedroom.

Good for her!
Bryan_LDS_husband

Postby Swish » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:53 am

BBoy wrote:.I did it every day after that. (Sometimes I wasn't alone, though. PM me if you want more details.)

Why do you keep asking people to send you personal messages if they want to know more. Seems a little creepy.
Swish

Postby mariabronn » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:10 am

Latent exhibitionism!
mariabronn

PreviousNext

Return to Polls