Guys Did You Masturbate When You Were Younger

Yes
92%
No
8%

Total votes : 73

Guys, When You Were Younger...

Postby corvette52 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:09 am

I was just wondering if any of the guys here masturbated or whatever you called it before you were married like in your teen years? I was having a discussion with a friend when this conversation was brought up...
-JM
corvette52

Re: Guys, When You Were Younger...

Postby BBoy » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:04 pm

I most certainly did masturbate lots when I was a teenager. Almost every day, if I could.
BBoy

Postby Momgyver » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Just guys?
“Love cannot live where there is no trust.” Edith Hamilton
Momgyver

Postby Jgtrs » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Not everyday by yes I did. So did my wife, she says. Again, not everyday.
Jgtrs

Postby corvette52 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:00 am

But is it keeping the law of chaisty If you do it when you're younger? Sorry I meant to include that in the first post.
-JM
corvette52

Postby mariabronn » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:20 am

Momgyver wrote:Just guys?

Girls are allowed too, mom!
mariabronn

Postby OkieDokie » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:33 am

10-1
Guess I had a sheltered youth as a Lutheran .
Had I not been completely satisfied with wet dreams ... Well maybe I would have been more like an LDS taking every python in hand.
OkieDokie

Postby JustGettingBy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:01 am

Corvette - you must have just started reading this site as over the last year we have beat that (no pun intended) topic - the morality of masturbation to death. Search for that tem here and you will probably bet "too many results, please narrow your search".

I think the consensus would be that the church for sure is backing off and the only recently published church document is for the strength of you saying that the sacred powers should not be aroused. But on the question of if it is a sin, there is a bit more of a scale. Some say, go for it. Others say the church has not resented it from being a sin (others counter that with the church often just stops teaching something). Some say it is like speeding - not the worst thing (but you don't want to get caught doing it :) )

In the end, I think YOU have to find out for yourself. It is between you and the Lord. The church leaders are not going to tell us every answer. If they did we would become like the Pharisees.
JustGettingBy

Postby Big D » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:31 am

Yes. A lot.
Big D

Postby BBoy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:32 pm

JustGettingBy wrote:Corvette - you must have just started reading this site as over the last year we have beat that (no pun intended) topic - the morality of masturbation to death. Search for that tem here and you will probably bet "too many results, please narrow your search".

I think the consensus would be that the church for sure is backing off and the only recently published church document is for the strength of you saying that the sacred powers should not be aroused. But on the question of if it is a sin, there is a bit more of a scale. Some say, go for it. Others say the church has not resented it from being a sin (others counter that with the church often just stops teaching something). Some say it is like speeding - not the worst thing (but you don't want to get caught doing it :) )

In the end, I think YOU have to find out for yourself. It is between you and the Lord. The church leaders are not going to tell us every answer. If they did we would become like the Pharisees.

Excellent response, JGB. Hopefully it will prevent this thread from become like all the others on this topic.
BBoy

Next

Return to Polls