What were you taught about masturbation?

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: What were you taught about masturbation?

Postby be64 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:09 pm

OkieDokie wrote:Be64 , you underestimate yourself!
average sperm count is 30, 000,000 / ml.
Average ejaculate is around 5 ml, and maybe 5 ejac/ week on low side

Therefore your "wasted lifetime seed" should have on the order of 2,000,000,000,000
Not hundreds of million but millions of millions.

Unless you have been fertilizing all your neighbors' fields while your wife was otherwise occupied :D

But at least you wasted way less seed than the government has wasted dollars :o imagine that!!

So each ejaculate would be worth $1,500,000 !! At $ /seed

Maybe you should send your wife an invoice for services rendered! :lol:

Putting sperm count aside, I estimate I have ejaculated over 10 gallons of semen in my lifetime. That's a big pot of semen!
be64

Postby OkieDokie » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:57 pm

be64 wrote:
OkieDokie wrote:Be64 , you underestimate yourself!
average sperm count is 30, 000,000 / ml.
Average ejaculate is around 5 ml, and maybe 5 ejac/ week on low side

Therefore your "wasted lifetime seed" should have on the order of 2,000,000,000,000
Not hundreds of million but millions of millions.

Unless you have been fertilizing all your neighbors' fields while your wife was otherwise occupied :D

But at least you wasted way less seed than the government has wasted dollars :o imagine that!!

So each ejaculate would be worth $1,500,000 !! At $ /seed

Maybe you should send your wife an invoice for services rendered! :lol:

Putting sperm count aside, I estimate I have ejaculated over 10 gallons of semen in my lifetime. That's a big pot of semen!

I wonder if that would make a high protein pot of chili?
OkieDokie

Postby Coriander » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:57 am

In her brilliant novel Fear of Flying, Erica Jong writes about a prostitute who was trying to lose weight but neglected to count the calories of all the semen she swallowed. The narrator of the novel muses that this is a great potential source of protein.

I don't think I could if my life depended on it.
You may be a master debater, but I am a cunning linguist.
http://mormonsnsex.wordpress.com/
Coriander

Postby be64 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:56 am

Coriander wrote:In her brilliant novel Fear of Flying, Erica Jong writes about a prostitute who was trying to lose weight but neglected to count the calories of all the semen she swallowed. The narrator of the novel muses that this is a great potential source of protein.

I have long thought that I would love to suck on my own penis if I could get it into my mouth (something I'll never manage) and if I did I would swallow my semen. I've tasted it from a condom before and I didn't think it was bad.
be64

Postby BBoy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:21 pm

We're now venturing into another topic, but you could always 69 with another guy if you really wanna know....
BBoy

Postby be64 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:15 pm

BBoy wrote:We're now venturing into another topic, but you could always 69 with another guy if you really wanna know....

No thank you.
be64

Postby BBoy » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Coriander wrote:In her brilliant novel Fear of Flying, Erica Jong writes about a prostitute who was trying to lose weight but neglected to count the calories of all the semen she swallowed. The narrator of the novel muses that this is a great potential source of protein.

When I was a teenager I remember my (nonmember) Mom reading that book. I would sneak it into my room when she wasn't home and masturbate to it's hot parts.
BBoy

Postby OkieDokie » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:24 pm

I had a fear of flying for a while ... Then one lesson about 6 hours into my private certificate back in summer of 73, a switch flipped .. And then.... Wilbur and Orville stand aside here comes Okiedokie!! Now I can teach others to fly and have been able for about 40 years.

I have read a lot of books about flying .. Must have missed the one by Erica Jong. I will have to check it out. Maybe she was into aerobatics. I wonder why she put a chapter about a prostitute in the book ... Must have been a slow period between air shows. :lol:
OkieDokie

Postby BBoy » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:25 pm

LOL, I'm sure there were many who bought the book at the airport and were VERY surprised when they started reading it on the plane.

I honestly don't remember what the book was about, since as a 14 year old I only read the dirty parts.
BBoy

Postby Coriander » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:13 pm

BBoy wrote:I honestly don't remember what the book was about, since as a 14 year old I only read the dirty parts.

Sounds like me with the Jean Auel novels. ;) I read Clan of the Cave Bear because I was curious about the stone age setting, but after the first couple sex scenes in Valley of Horses I realized I had a gold mine and stopped caring about the plot.

Fear of Flying follows a woman, who is indeed afraid of flying, in an open marriage with a psychoanalyst, as they travel to a convention of psychoanalysts. On the way it also talks about her family history, her experience as a Jew living for a time in post-war Germany, and it pays special attention to her sexuality. Some of the best parts of the book, I think, are its jabs at the absurdities and hypocrisies of the profession of Freudian psychoanalysis. The book is also famous for its protagonist's fantasy of the Zipless F*** - which I thought extraordinary and aberrant coming from a female protagonist. I always took for granted that such a fantasy was a universal male fantasy. Reading Jong was a big shock to me, not only Fear of Flying but her poetry as well. There are women in this world who crave sex that much? *rage face*

There's an interesting article about Fear of Flying from the author's recent perspective: http://observer.com/2013/10/zip-replacement-erica-jong-revisits-fear-of-flying/
You may be a master debater, but I am a cunning linguist.
http://mormonsnsex.wordpress.com/
Coriander

PreviousNext

Return to Polls