How did you learn to orgasm?

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: How did you learn to orgasm?

Postby mariabronn » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:20 pm

This calls a Shakespeare line to mind : to thine own self be true, and it must follow as the night, day. Thou canst not then be false to any man.
mariabronn

Postby mariabronn » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:22 pm

Gotta love a woman who is BOLD
mariabronn

Postby Peony » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:52 pm

He also works at expanding my limits. ..so if I find something he did that I liked then I would use it during my masturbating times.
Peony

Postby mariabronn » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:41 am

Peony wrote:Ultimately it is easier for me to masturbate solo as he tends to want to get involved when we are together and that sometimes will throw off my rhythm. We do it solo and together but I prefer it if he just watches. And I tend to be more bold on my own.

I agree that it's easier to masturbate solo. If I see my wife masturbating, I'd rather just watch than to play myself.
mariabronn

Postby BBoy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:16 am

So, getting back to the original topic, we need some more stories about how people first learned to orgasm.

I hear about girls learning while riding horses, and that that is the reason girls love horses so much when they are growing up. Is that true?
BBoy

Postby OkieDokie » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:31 pm

Oh! Oh! back in 73 when I was in the USAF in SDAK , a wife of one of the other officers invited me to go riding from time to time with her ( her husband did not ride). She had a paso fino.

I rode a buckskin gelding from the stable where she kept her horse. While riding she told me that riding her Paso Fino was great bare back. The horse's withers stimulated her just right and she orgasmed while trotting. (The wife not the horse).
OkieDokie

Postby BBoy » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:17 am

So it IS true, then.
BBoy

Postby KSSunflower » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:47 pm

I haven't answered this question because orgasm isn't something I learned. It just occurred. I had spent years and years trying to get my mind to let me orgasm and I'd feel like I'd get right to the tip and then it would come back down. I was ok with this (mostly) because I still got pleasure. It wasn't until after my fourth child, one evening while dh and I were having sex, that I experienced a full-blown orgasm. I remember thinking this is it, this is really it. I want to feel like this every time.
KSSunflower

Postby mariabronn » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:57 pm

Until you get there, you don't understand. That is wonderful you finally got "there"!
mariabronn

Postby BBoy » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:20 am

KSSunflower wrote:I haven't answered this question because orgasm isn't something I learned. It just occurred. I had spent years and years trying to get my mind to let me orgasm and I'd feel like I'd get right to the tip and then it would come back down. I was ok with this (mostly) because I still got pleasure. It wasn't until after my fourth child, one evening while dh and I were having sex, that I experienced a full-blown orgasm. I remember thinking this is it, this is really it. I want to feel like this every time.

Was your DH doing anything different that time, or were you?
BBoy

PreviousNext

Return to Polls