How did you learn to orgasm?

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: How did you learn to orgasm?

Postby BBoy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:36 pm

Ofy53 wrote:It wasn't until I was about 17 that I first masturbated. I was pretty naive about what it took to orgasm, despite having pretty regular wet dreams since I was about 14. I don't recall why I decided to try to masturbate, other than wanting to see if I could duplicate the incredible feeling that I had when I did have the wet dreams. I do remember that I was smart enough to know that it would create a bit of a mess, so I used a plastic sandwich bag with some saliva for lubricant and went at it. I remember that just the thought of knowing what I was going to attempt brought about a very enthusiastic erection. That experience convinced me that it was something that I wanted to do on a regular basis. Most of the time from that point on was done while taking a shower, with the help of the hair conditioner. To this day, when I smell the same conditioner it brings back certain memories! :)

Gotta love conditioner!
BBoy

Postby OkieDokie » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:27 pm

No no ....conditioner makes things to soft and hydrophilic
Now
Dry callused hands increases sensitivity and gets rid of old skin.
OkieDokie

Postby BBoy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:32 pm

Most of the time I use AstroGlide, but you have to be careful with it in the shower because it makes the floor very slippery.
BBoy

Postby be64 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:50 pm

BBoy wrote:Most of the time I use AstroGlide, but you have to be careful with it in the shower because it makes the floor very slippery.

Silicone lubricant is worse in that respect.
be64

Postby BBoy » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:28 pm

True. Even the BEST orgasm is not worth cracking your head open.

17 is pretty late I think for figuring out how to orgasm. I was doing it at age 6.
BBoy

Postby OkieDokie » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:03 pm

BBoy wrote:True. Even the BEST orgasm is not worth cracking your head open.

17 is pretty late I think for figuring out how to orgasm. I was doing it at age 6.

20 is even later. Age 6? LDS kids must be a wild oversexed bunch of horndogs.

I was never an LDS kid.. Good thing .. I might have gotten myself pregnant :D
OkieDokie

Postby BBoy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:41 am

I did not join the church until I was almost 19, and by then I was a committed daily masturbator. :oops:
BBoy

Postby mariabronn » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:48 am

We are glad you found the gospel and committed yourself to it. Thanks for being here!
mariabronn

Postby be64 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:14 am

BBoy wrote:I did not join the church until I was almost 19, and by then I was a committed daily masturbator. :oops:

Were you ever taught anything about masturbation either before or after baptism or were you left to your own devices.
be64

Postby BBoy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:15 am

I taught myself to masturbate when I was about 5 by lying on my stomach. My mother didn't tell me it was wrong, just that I shouldn't do it when other people were around.

When I joined the church, I was taught by the missionaries that it was wrong to masturbate. No one ever asked me about it until I was 22 and preparing to go on a mission. My bishop asked me if I lived the law of chastity and I said I did. He then followed up with "What about masturbation? Do you masturbate?" I lied and said I didn't. After that, I really tried to stop but couldn't. I was able to cut it down to about once a week, though, throughout my mission. Now that I'm married and having regular frequent sex, I rarely masturbate all the way to orgasm, although I did yesterday. :oops:
BBoy

PreviousNext

Return to Polls