How did you learn to orgasm?

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: How did you learn to orgasm?

Postby OkieDokie » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:51 pm

I joined at 32 . I was told i was too old for a mission. Getting married was my priority.
No one said anything about MB, not until my first temple recommend.
In the interview, The bishop never said it was wrong but did say to keep it in control so it did not consume your life. (SP said nothing about MB.) Get married should be my priority. So Mb would no longer be an issue.

I have met several couples that told me of having had sex before marriage. They were married in temple. Just lied i guess. My guess is that a significant number of members lie about their activities or stretch the truth to fit their personal desires and situation.

When about 50 i asked to go on a mission i was told single old males were not sent on foreign missions only married members could go on foreign missions. But i could go stateside service mission. But being married was prefered. I was not interested in stateside. Church does not allow older adult males to do much of anything. But count money and be single adult rep or make sure the facility is maintained.,, grass mowed, water heater working, commodes clean.

So maybe some day i will learn how to orgasm with notable pleasure .., time is running out though, statitics say the average oklahoma male dies at 75. So in 10 years i start living on borrowed time.
OkieDokie

Postby BBoy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:08 pm

mariabronn wrote:We are glad you found the gospel and committed yourself to it. Thanks for being here!

I'm glad I found the gospel also, mariabronn. I'm also glad I never had any guilt about masturbating all through my teen years.
BBoy

Postby mariabronn » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:08 pm

That's allowed you to live life more freely
mariabronn

Postby BBoy » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:31 pm

So true.

Okay, who's next? We need more stories of how you first learned to orgasm....
BBoy

Postby Peony » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:25 am

I learned to masturbate at my husband's request. I do remember as a teenager having an "itch" down there once while I was babysitting. I had fallen asleep on the couch and rubbed it. I woke up and felt aroused for the first time.. I quickly realized what was happening and stopped. Mostly because I was taught it was bad and I wanted to be pure for my future husband. But I was excited to know that it felt good! Now a days I am a pro at it but I have my generous husband to thank for that.
Peony

Postby BBoy » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:03 pm

Sounds like a great husband!
BBoy

Postby mariabronn » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:40 pm

Has it been simply a matter of tender loving care and encouragement or has he done specific things to help you learn how to masturbate better?
mariabronn

Postby Peony » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:14 pm

Well he encouraged me to keep my sex drive up for him by masturbating. He provided toys for me and would check up on me to see if I had "done my homework"
Peony

Postby Peony » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:15 pm

The more I discovered about myself the better our sex got.
Peony

Postby Peony » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Ultimately it is easier for me to masturbate solo as he tends to want to get involved when we are together and that sometimes will throw off my rhythm. We do it solo and together but I prefer it if he just watches. And I tend to be more bold on my own.
Peony

PreviousNext

Return to Polls