Men, which type of orgasm feels best to you?

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Men, which feels best?

Orgasm from masturbation
24%
Orgasm from hand job
2%
Orgasm from oral
22%
Orgasm from intercourse
49%
Other, please explain
4%

Total votes : 55

Re: Men, which type of orgasm feels best to you?

Postby olderfella » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:07 am

I marked intercourse. Intercourse is generally best because of the combination of the sex and the emotional connection. However I have experienced some unbelievably intense orgasms from other forms of stimulation such as a Fleshlight. I wish my DW was open to long slow teasing, edging, hand or blow job. I think that it could result in one of those altered state of mind orgasms. DW mostly just believes in 'proper normal sex', . . . that is relatively quick missionary sex which is becoming quite boring to me after many decades.
olderfella

Postby OkieDokie » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:10 pm

I have only had two orgasms with any pleasure. Once by self manipulation the first time i MB at age 19 maybe 20. And once with a woman but no intercourse.. i think they call it dry humping. I do not remember that any of the six times i have had intercourse in my life had any joy or pleasure associated. Lots of embarrassment and ridicule ... I remember that .
OkieDokie

Postby be64 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:25 pm

OkieDokie wrote:I have only had two orgasms with any pleasure. Once by self manipulation the first time i MB at age 19 maybe 20. And once with a woman but no intercourse.. i think they call it dry humping. I do not remember that any of the six times i have had intercourse in my life had any joy or pleasure associated. Lots of embarrassment and ridicule ... I remember that .

I feel bad for you. I have three to four amazing orgasms per week. While I occationally have a dud, those happen if I don't time my release just right, almost every time is fantastic.

I think I can say that if you had orgasms like me you would also be "oversexed".
be64

Postby greywolfe13 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:07 pm

I picked other.

There wasn't an "all of the above" that I could see. It depends on the situation. I can feel that emotional closeness with DW from BJ, HJ, and intercourse. The choice depends on where we are, how tired we are, how turned on we are, etc. The act of giving each other pleasure, and making it fun, is what makes it the best. I almost excluded MB, but remembering imagining what it would be like with my wife, those were right in there too. At that young age I was already finding if I imagined some actress or cheerleader, it felt good but lacked something that an imaginary wife made better. Now that I am with her, any of the three that involve her are wonderful.
greywolfe13

Postby OkieDokie » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:53 pm

be64 wrote:
OkieDokie wrote:I have only had two orgasms with any pleasure. Once by self manipulation the first time i MB at age 19 maybe 20. And once with a woman but no intercourse.. i think they call it dry humping. I do not remember that any of the six times i have had intercourse in my life had any joy or pleasure associated. Lots of embarrassment and ridicule ... I remember that .

I feel bad for you. I have three to four amazing orgasms per week. While I occationally have a dud, those happen if I don't time my release just right, almost every time is fantastic.

I think I can say that if you had orgasms like me you would also be "oversexed".

Do not feel bad for me, we are what we are. You obsess over when your next orgasm will be scheduled with everything else in your life. And yes if i had orgasms like you i would be oversexed and a slave to my desires. I do not like slavery. Being a slave to one's sex drive is no different than being a slave to some one with a whip and chains.

A fun is a matter of choice. I Have no interest in sports. Many can not live without watching the next sport telecast. I have no idea how many innings are in a tennis game or how many touch downs it takes to win a basket ball match or how many strikes get you pinned in a quarter of wrestling . I enjoy learning new things, or trying to learn how something works. I currently enjoy trying to figure out why some people have their life revolve around sex. If i ever figure it out i shall receive great satisfaction and move on to my next experience.
OkieDokie

Postby be64 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:51 am

OkieDokie wrote:
be64 wrote:

Do not feel bad for me, we are what we are. You obsess over when your next orgasm will be scheduled with everything else in your life. And yes if i had orgasms like you i would be oversexed and a slave to my desires. I do not like slavery. Being a slave to one's sex drive is no different than being a slave to some one with a whip and chains.

A fun is a matter of choice. I Have no interest in sports. Many can not live without watching the next sport telecast. I have no idea how many innings are in a tennis game or how many touch downs it takes to win a basket ball match or how many strikes get you pinned in a quarter of wrestling . I enjoy learning new things, or trying to learn how something works. I currently enjoy trying to figure out why some people have their life revolve around sex. If i ever figure it out i shall receive great satisfaction and move on to my next experience.

You bring up a good point on why people do or do not live for sex. For me I'd say it is like a drug addiction. It may not be necessary for survival, but it would be a very hard habit to break. I think for me it's testosterone driven and a very biological "need". I don't mind being a slave to sex because it feels so good and is so satisfying. I'm always telling my wife that sex is my favorite thing in the world. It's just good I get it for free, or I'd be broke.

I am not interested in any sport whatsoever except Formula 1 racing, and I collect cars. That's about all I'm into though. I don't travel much, and with the exception of my mission and college, I've lived my entire life in two houses on opposite sides of the same road. Twenty three years at my parents house, and twenty seven years with my wife in my grand parents house.
be64

Postby OkieDokie » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:18 am

Well nobody gets sex for free. Perhaps no extra charge is more accurate.

And I have spent time working or vacationing or attending school in Greece, Turkey, Agentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, St. Marten most islands in Caribbean, Guam, Truk, Palau, Tahiti in the Pacific perhaps other countries i forgot about. lived in six states from Alaska to Louisiana. I have spent almost 3000 hours in an airplane at the controls either instructing, flying upside down or just going from A to B , flown in a Russian Iskra military jet. Visited all states but 5. I currently live where the chicken house was, on what is left of my grandparents farm. And spend about 22 hours a day alone. My big event yesterday was mowing roadsides for two hours with tractor and Mower. Day before mowed the water way in the pasture, Oh and i added a gallon of oil to tractor's front axle. ( not sure where it went no leaks) Earlier in week hung upside down in my septic tank adjusting a level switch. So i have my fun .. Just does not include sex and orgasms. Today I mow my 3 acre yard with garden tractor. Oh and yesterday morning i drove into town at 2 am and watched 300 yards of concrete poured at the Honda dealership . Yes all fun in its own way.

And to stay on topic best orgasms are the ones you might have and remember having.
OkieDokie

Postby ILMW » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Orgasm from MB feels the best to me because I am able to make it more intense, but orgasm from sexual intercourse is far more satisfying.
ILMW

Postby be64 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:31 pm

ILMW wrote:Orgasm from MB feels the best to me because I am able to make it more intense, but orgasm from sexual intercourse is far more satisfying.

I believe you can work on tecnique that can make intercourseore intense than MB. At least it works out that way for me. I can more easily control my level of arrousal and build to a more intense climax during intercourse than j can with my own hands.
be64

Previous

Return to Polls