Men, which type of orgasm feels best to you?

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Men, which feels best?

Orgasm from masturbation
24%
Orgasm from hand job
2%
Orgasm from oral
22%
Orgasm from intercourse
49%
Other, please explain
4%

Total votes : 55

Re: Men, which type of orgasm feels best to you?

Postby Momgyver » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:33 pm

ILMW wrote:my DW is skittish about my orgasming to oral because of the taste/swallowing issue. Any suggestions on how to overcome this issue?

Two suggestions:
1. If she can take it deep into her mouth/throat during your orgasm, the sperm will by-pass the taste buds completely and go straight down the throat. No taste! No swallowing! This is what I USED to do.
2. Have her experiment by simply lightly tasting the pre-cum frequently (which has a milder taste) and eventually she will get used to the taste.
Momgyver

Postby ILMW » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Thanks, Momgyver, for the advice. There is no way my DW could ever take my unit all the way in past her taste buds, but your second suggestion may work. At best, we may be able to work in oral with at least the head of my penis then switching over to something else before I cum. Set attainable goals! I think if I communicate about it the right way, the goal could be achieved.

I gotta say that I experienced a few pangs of total jealousy about what you said you used to do, but I'll get over it! I'd be happy with pre-orgasm halfway in oral!
ILMW

Postby Laffy » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:23 am

deleted
Last edited by Laffy on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laffy

Postby BigTony » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:30 am

What will help is drinking some pineapple juice, the taste of cum will be sweeter.
BigTony

Postby Jgtrs » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:19 am

This is a tough question. Orgasms feel great. Which is best? I don't know that the action is the key to what makes it best, but the situation or context in which the orgasm occurs.

Maybe a better question would be, if you could only pick one kind of orgasm for the rest of your life, or say for the next five years.. if you could only have one kind, which would you have?

I'll take vaginal intercourse.
Jgtrs

Postby Bryan_LDS_husband » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:26 am

I like orgasms. Plain and simple. They all feel great, but given a chance, I'll take actual sex, just for the emotional benefits. Second on the list would be hand jobs. She gives VERY good hand jobs!
Bryan_LDS_husband

Postby UtahAl » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:52 pm

Tough question. Generally, I prefer intercourse as it is more fulfilling, and generally leaves me feeling more "emptied". But the best orgasms of my life were from hand jobs and BJ's--but they aren't as consistently good.
UtahAl

Postby be64 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:14 am

Intercourse feels best to me. I like the feeling of vaginal intercourse, and I like the full control it gives me of what I am feeling. A blow job or hand job leaves me out of control. While that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it doesn't allow me to build up to the intensity to a very high level before orgasm.
be64

Postby mariabronn » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:28 am

We need a corollary thread asking the women What type pleasure do you prefer giving: piv, hj, or bj? Just an idea.
mariabronn

Postby be64 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:12 am

Except for maybe some occational surprise, I don't understand why a man would want a hand job or blow job. For me intercourse is so vastly more intense than these other things that HJs and BJs are a disappointment. In other words, in my view, if a man thinks a HJ or BJ feels better than intercourse, then he doesn't know how to use intercourse to maximum benefit. I've never had a full body convulsive orgasm from having my penis licked or rubbed.
be64

PreviousNext

Return to Polls