What frequency did you expect

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: What frequency did you expect

Postby JustGettingBy » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:09 am

cmfray wrote:JGB - next time tell her that you are not out of luck - luck has nothing to do with this. Tell her you are out of a lot of important things - like feeling respected and feeling loved and feeling an emotional connection with her - but luck definitely has nothing to do with it!!! It's all a choice that you are out of these things - her choice!!! :(

I was clear with her last time we had a "talk" and I let her know exactly how I feel.
JustGettingBy

Postby brotherben15 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:20 am

My personal experience/thought process on this matter was that the honeymoon was going to be a sex fest, only leaving the room for food and planned specific activities. Then, since I knew I was going to busy with school and work, I figured that it would happen when it happened.

After just the first night in Hawaii I realized how wrong I was. A big number of factors came into play that I wasn't expecting. The biggest one being that I was completely content doing it once and then going outside to just walk around for a few hours or else I'd get too anxious and on edge from sitting around doing nothing.
brotherben15

Postby ear2ground76 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:12 pm

I had heard that women had lower sex drive, but while my wife and I were engaged it seemed from our mutual desires to be making out constantly that her drive was as strong as mine. We waited to have sex until the wedding night and we're like rabbits until she became pregnant with our first child. With pregnancy came significantly reduced drive for my wife and it never returned.
ear2ground76

Postby Mrs J » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:16 am

Kids are famous for throwing a wench in the works. And it is very difficult for a woman to segue from weary mommy with spitup on her clothes to sexy love goddess ready to seduce her husband.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby bosshog » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Mrs J wrote:Kids are famous for throwing a wench in the works. And it is very difficult for a woman to segue from weary mommy with spitup on her clothes to sexy love goddess ready to seduce her husband.

After spending a day with the kids, feeding them, cleaning up after them, doing the laundry, yard work, programming, and getting dinner on all while DW was shopping with her mom. I turned her down for sex because I just wanted to cuddle and go to sleep. They take so much energy.
bosshog

Postby Mrs J » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:47 pm

Good for you, bosshog. And thanks for validating it all!
Mrs J

Postby JustGettingBy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:24 pm

bosshog wrote:
Mrs J wrote:Kids are famous for throwing a wench in the works. And it is very difficult for a woman to segue from weary mommy with spitup on her clothes to sexy love goddess ready to seduce her husband.

After spending a day with the kids, feeding them, cleaning up after them, doing the laundry, yard work, programming, and getting dinner on all while DW was shopping with her mom. I turned her down for sex because I just wanted to cuddle and go to sleep. They take so much energy.

Maybe I am just so sex starved that I have not reached that point, but I have taken care of 4 kids for days while my wife visits family and was nowhere near ready to turn down an offer (not that it came all that often). And the house was even cleaner than when she left!
JustGettingBy

Postby Mrs J » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Honestly JGB, she sounds asexual. Due to some local issues, I've learned a bunch of hip and trendy terms that the young generation is throwing around like confetti. Being asexual is a thing. So your dw is hip!
Mrs J

Postby jamesdean » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:28 pm

I'm often surprised when my wife has a rough day with the kids but is still interested once their all tucked in. I'm generally thinking to myself, "if I were her and had that kind of day, I don't think I'd be interested."
jamesdean

Postby Mrs J » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:12 pm

Jamesdean, I think I would get along with your wife. If I waited for a GOOD day to be in the mood for sex, DH and I just would never have sex. Unless all the kids were in beds with fevers. And that just seems wrong. :o
Mrs J

PreviousNext

Return to Polls