Do you fantasize during sex?

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

1. I am a woman - and I do not fantasize during sex.
No votes
2. I am a woman - and I fantasize during sex, but only about my husband.
2%
3. I am a woman - and I fantasize during sex, about my husband and about other people.
14%
4. I am a woman - and I fantasize during sex, seldom about my husband, mostly about other people.
5%
5. I am a man - and I do not fantasize during sex.
23%
6. I am a man - and I fantasize during sex, but only about my wife.
9%
7. I am a man - and I fantasize during sex, about my wife and about other people.
33%
8. I am a man - and I fantasize during sex, seldom about my wife, mostly about other people.
14%

Total votes : 43

Postby cmfray » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:50 pm

After reading the varied answers on the "Would you be bothered if you spouse fantasizes about other people"? poll - I am curious to see the answers to this poll! Again - please pick the best answer that describes what you do the majority of the time.
cmfray

Re: Do you fantasize during sex?

Postby LatterDay Marriage » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:52 pm

I fantasize tons about DW while having sex, that we are in a different place in some fantasy setting, that she's the head cheerleader and I'm the QB or or that I've conquered her city and taken her as my prize or whatever. A lot of times I'll start play acting out the fantasy verbally and she plays along. It's great.
LatterDay Marriage

Postby NearlyRich » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:50 pm

I fantasize and I wish I could tell her but she doesn't want to hear. I sometimes fantasize about her, but sometimes it's about others, but no one specific, just a sexy woman who wants me, or is maybe acting like she doesn't but secretly really does. This fits with what is really going on since my wife doesn't act like she's into it.

Fantasies have got me through and help me from stressing out too much over the sexual times we have.
NearlyRich

Postby HighDriveMormon » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:24 pm

My wife fantasize of each other, of other people, each other with other people, with other couples, etc. and we fantasize about this stuff together and role play off of it. It is amazing what sexual confidence and openness can do to a relationship and we may a lot of fun with it. But I understand why those who are jealous or insecure could in no way do this. But we love fantasizing and role playing which allows us to explore our deepest and most carnal sexual desires and turn-ons.
HighDriveMormon

Postby be64 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:19 am

No, I don't fantasize during sex. I focus on what I am feeling in order to amplify pleasure.
be64

Postby dp626 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:52 am

Without question! Yes... if I deem her worthy I will whisper what it is I am thinking. During the act of taking out my frustrations on her lady female parts is the only time I would tell her of such deviant thoughts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dp626

Postby BatsRight » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:39 pm

Of course I fantasize. We all fantasize.

I like this quote from Bull Durham:

Annie Savoy: Listen, sweetheart, you shouldn't listen to what a woman says when she's in the throes of passion. They say the darndest things.
Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: Yeah, you said "Crash"!
Annie Savoy: Honey, would you rather I were making love to him using your name, or making love to you using his name?
BatsRight

Return to Polls