In a typical day, how often do you think about sex?

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

I am a woman and hardly every think about sex in a typical day (0 -1 times a day).
2%
I am a woman and think about sex a few times a day (2 - 5 times a day).
2%
I am a woman and think about sex several times a day (6 - 10 times a day).
2%
I am a woman and think about sex a lot on a typical day (11 - 30 times a day).
9%
I am a woman and think about sex quite often during a typical day (more than 31 times a day).
5%
I am a man and hardly ever think about sex during a typical day (0 - 1 times a day).
No votes
I am a man and think about sex a few times a day (2 - 5 times a day).
11%
I am a man and think about sex several times a day (6 - 10 times a day).
25%
I am a man and think about sex a lot on a typical day (11 - 30 times a day).
32%
I am a man and think about sex quite often during a typical day (more than 31 times).
11%

Total votes : 44

Postby cmfray » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:31 am

They say men think about sex more than women. Let's see if that is the case for those that visit this forum.

Lurkers - please click on your answer to this poll, you don't have to write anything to explain. I am especially interested in getting as many women as we can to answer this poll.
cmfray

Re: In a typical day, how often do you think about sex?

Postby mariabronn » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:01 am

I think about sex with women, often, throughout my day. I can't determine whether I think more about women, or more about sex. Sex without women would likely be a bore.

As for the women, they'll have to answer for themselves.
mariabronn

Postby UnequallyYoked » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:20 am

I only access this forum using Tapatalk from my phone, and it doesn't show surveys.

I would say that I think about it dozens of times per day. If I see a woman that I know is happily married I usually wonder if her husband is as happy in their bedroom as he looks in public. I don't generally try and picture myself in his place. If I see an attractive woman who I don't know anything about then I might find my thoughts wandering a bit more down the other path. I rarely just daydream about my own wife as there are few events that have been very memorable.
UnequallyYoked

Postby LatterDay Marriage » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:17 pm

I picked 6-10 but it could be 11-30, or more, it isn't like I keep track. Sometimes I'll spend several minutes going over in my head a whole lovemaking session with DW or some sexual fantasy with her.
LatterDay Marriage

Postby Momgyver » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:14 pm

I picked 11-30 times per day, but it could be more. I very often find myself thinking about last night's adventures, or my hopes for tonight. If last night was particularly agressive, then my body being deliciously sore reminds me of sex even more than usual.

DH and I use an app called Couples to frequently send each other explicit private messages during the day. We can be (and usually are) graphic without worrying about inadvertent discovery. I will remind him of things we've done or tell him what I want to do to him when he gets home. I sit there, at work, grinning. It only takes a moment and is so fun! And HOT!
Momgyver

Postby cmfray » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:40 pm

OK - I admit it - I picked over 31 times cause if you think about it - that's slightly less than 3 times an hour in a 12 hour day. ;) Actually I probably don't think about sex quite that often. There are some hours that I don't think about it at all - but then again, there are some hours that I make up for it and think about it quite a bit off and on for a couple of hours. 31 times a day sounds like a lot - but is it really?? :P
cmfray

Postby UnequallyYoked » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Momgyver wrote:DH and I use an app called Couples to frequently send each other explicit private messages during the day. We can be (and usually are) graphic without worrying about inadvertent discovery. I will remind him of things we've done or tell him what I want to do to him when he gets home. I sit there, at work, grinning. It only takes a moment and is so fun! And HOT!

I have to admit that I am now officially jealous of your husband.
UnequallyYoked

Postby Momgyver » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:42 pm

UnequallyYoked wrote:
Momgyver wrote:DH and I use an app called Couples to frequently send each other explicit private messages during the day. We can be (and usually are) graphic without worrying about inadvertent discovery. I will remind him of things we've done or tell him what I want to do to him when he gets home. I sit there, at work, grinning. It only takes a moment and is so fun! And HOT!

I have to admit that I am now officially jealous of your husband.

BUT for about 20 years he had none of that. I was an apathetic cold fish. He put up with a lot from me (or really, very little affection). I'm making up for lost time, and don't want to waste a moment of it. We are already OLD. LOL
Momgyver

Postby BBoy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:44 am

cmfray wrote:OK - I admit it - I picked over 31 times cause if you think about it - that's slightly less than 3 times an hour in a 12 hour day. ;) Actually I probably don't think about sex quite that often. There are some hours that I don't think about it at all - but then again, there are some hours that I make up for it and think about it quite a bit off and on for a couple of hours. 31 times a day sounds like a lot - but is it really?? :P

I used the same logic and ended up off the male charts by myself. Guess I'm a horndog! :oops: :twisted:
BBoy

Postby JustGettingBy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:15 pm

BBoy wrote:
cmfray wrote:OK - I admit it - I picked over 31 times cause if you think about it - that's slightly less than 3 times an hour in a 12 hour day. ;) Actually I probably don't think about sex quite that often. There are some hours that I don't think about it at all - but then again, there are some hours that I make up for it and think about it quite a bit off and on for a couple of hours. 31 times a day sounds like a lot - but is it really?? :P

I used the same logic and ended up off the male charts by myself. Guess I'm a horndog! :oops: :twisted:

I lose track of counting past 21 (think about - it's a joke).

I am up there with bboy. Even with low T I still hit the 31+ unless I am immersed in something really deep.
JustGettingBy

Next

Return to Polls