Male nipple pleasure

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Do you as a man, or your husband if you are a woman enjoy nipple stimulation?

1 yes I can't live without it.
22%
2 yes I like it
44%
3 a little
17%
4 not at all
12%
5 it is annoying
5%

Total votes : 41

Male nipple pleasure

Postby be64 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:39 pm

How many men here enjoy having their nipples stimulated? I enjoy it tremendously. The pleasure of nipple stimulation is very close to that of penis stimulation/orgasm. Penis stimulation gives pleasure of course, but nipple stimulation alters my mind. It takes away all inhibitions and is an almost orgasmic sensation. Nipple stimulation greatly intensifies penis sensations. In short I love it. Are any of you men like me?
be64

Re: Male nipple pleasure

Postby bosshog » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:18 pm

My DW just started giving my nipples more attention. Both with her hands and tongue. I have found it to be pleasurable. Not orgasmic but really nice. Nice enough I trimmed the hair on my chest so she didn't get a mouth full of it. She liked it.
bosshog

Postby LatterDay Marriage » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:19 am

Doesn't do enough for me to care if it happens or not.
LatterDay Marriage

Postby Jgtrs » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:19 am

Yes, I like it. She knows I like it so she does it. Not all the time, which is fine. I don't have to have it. It's not near as intense as penis stimulation.
Jgtrs

Postby Mrs J » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Mr J is super ticklish there.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby ILMW » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:28 am

When she squeezes my nipples so hard that it hurts, the pain turbocharges whatever pleasurable sensation I'm feeling in my penis, not at the moment of pain, but just after she releases my nipple. It's like a rush of extra intense pleasure down there. My nipples will be sore for an entire day afterward, but it's so worth it, and a fun reminder! This is the only S&M-like thing that we do, and we love it. She only does it to me, which works for both of us. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and whether this just happens to men, or whether woman also feel a similar orgasmic rush.
ILMW

Postby be64 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:47 am

ILMW wrote:When she squeezes my nipples so hard that it hurts, the pain turbocharges whatever pleasurable sensation I'm feeling in my penis, not at the moment of pain, but just after she releases my nipple. It's like a rush of extra intense pleasure down there. My nipples will be sore for an entire day afterward, but it's so worth it, and a fun reminder! This is the only S&M-like thing that we do, and we love it. She only does it to me, which works for both of us. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this, and whether this just happens to men, or whether woman also feel a similar orgasmic rush.

I get the rush of intense pleasure in my penis, but it is from gently rubbing them, not from causing pain to them. I always say my nipples are hard wired to my penis.
be64

Postby cmfray » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:01 am

My hubby's penis is hard wired to MY nipples!! lol

But he can take or leave his nipples being stimulated. He likes it more when he is very aroused, but it does not arouse him in the beginning.
cmfray

Postby beachdreamer » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:09 pm

My dw keeps trying, but too ticklish to do anything.

I think it would be nice if it was pleasurable, then I would have more erotic zones like dw.
beachdreamer

Postby Momgyver » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:16 pm

cmfray wrote:My hubby's penis is hard wired to MY nipples!! lol

But he can take or leave his nipples being stimulated. He likes it more when he is very aroused, but it does not arouse him in the beginning.

LOL, I can relate to this! We are the same.
“Love cannot live where there is no trust.” Edith Hamilton
Momgyver

Next

Return to Polls