34%
I am a man and I think/know my wife uses a vibrator at least monthly
19%
I am a man and I think/know my wife uses a vibrator less than monthly
24%

Total votes : 115

Re: Adult toy use by active LDS Couples

Postby bosshog » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Yea, I'm to cheap to spend that much money in hopes that we would be able to use it as a vibrator. I went with this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000C9MB74/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Less than $7, unassuming, great reviews, and I'm not out much if she tells me to throw it away. We have a mini Thumper pro 2 for back massages. I doubt I could justify the hitachi.
bosshog

Postby HighDriveMormon » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:57 pm

The Hitachi is the sex toy of all sex toys. Can take my wife and I to orgasm in less than 30 seconds and often less than 15 seconds. I have heard that many orgasm-less women were able to have their first orgasms and learn how to orgasm through the Hitachi. We enjoy other toys more when we want to take our time. But for a crazy intense orgasm, there is nothing on the market like the Hitachi! Worth every penny!
HighDriveMormon

Postby be64 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:47 pm

We have a collection of vibrators. I use one or two at a time on my wife every time we have sex which is to say several times a week. As for me I like to have pulsating bullet vibrators placed on my nipples.
be64

Postby Renee » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:31 pm

I use my toys a lot because DH doesn't have the same sex drive as myself
Using Tapatalk
Renee

Postby KSSunflower » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Welcome to the forum, Renee.
"It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover." ― Marge Piercy, “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” ― Lebo Grand http://mormonsexualdialogue.boards.net/, http://www.chatzy.com/24691190515294
KSSunflower

Postby HighDriveMormon » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:09 am

My wife used hers a lot more when we had less kids around. Hard to even find time for sex together, let alone using toys during the days with a bunch of kids running around and while sleep deprived. But as soon as they get older, I am sure they'll come back out on a near daily basis again.
HighDriveMormon

Postby Swish » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Vibrator usage in our bedroom goes through waves. Some months it's used 2-3 times a week. Other months we maybe use it once. Hitachi magic wand is used about 1/2 the time and another basic 6" long silicone coated vibrator is used the other times. I used to be the one who always was directing how it was used to stimulate my wife, but over the last year and a half she has become more comfortable and taken control of things. Now she is the one holding the vibrator while I am caressing the rest of her body.

Wife doesn't feel comfortable using the vibrator while I am gone. She did read zookies blog post "more on masturbation" and says that it gave her something to think about, but for now she really only wants to do those things with me.
Swish

Postby Mrs J » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:17 pm

I really enjoy getting sexual satisfaction when dh is right there with me. I told him the other day that there's no joy in it if I'm by myself.
The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.
Mrs J

Postby nawaji » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:54 pm

When I tell him, he grins, and asks if I was successful to O. I think it makes him horny.

Oooooohhhh, yes it does! The more you let me know what's going on, the better we can please each other!
nawaji

Postby azpeach » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:44 pm

Absolutely use them!
azpeach

PreviousNext

Return to Polls