Is the Moderated section doing any good

A place to post Polls.

Moderators: zookie, Mrs J, mariabronn

Re: Is the Moderated section doing any good

Postby BruceWayne » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Yes, I think it should stay.

Personally, I prefer to be on the other side (being a bit more specific and open with my words), but I can see people who want a little less details, so in order to appeal to as wide a group of LDS members the Moderated section should stay.
Just my 2 cents.

Since not everyone ventures to the other side, I've started posting in the Moderated section too.

Love the forum, and I'm glad it's here!! Thanks to all that contribute.
BruceWayne

Postby PsychWard » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:54 pm

As I'm single, I like not having to worry about hitting too explicit discussions. Once I'm married, may occasionally hop over to the normal side.
Smart people learn from their own mistakes. Wise people learn from the mistakes of others. Fools don't learn.
PsychWard

Postby be64 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:21 pm

PsychWard wrote:As I'm single, I like not having to worry about hitting too explicit discussions. Once I'm married, may occasionally hop over to the normal side.

You make a good point. Having been married 27 years there's virtually no "straight" sex act I haven't done so I think nothing of explicit discussions. I suppose if I was single I would find such discussions shocking.
be64

Postby OkieDokie » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Seems many married individuals would like single people to remain as sexually ignorant as they were before being married. Kind of like ...I went through maritial purgatory ..so should everyone. Why should a single person marry with knowledge of what to do and not. ... That would give the knowledgable an edge over the ignorant ...can't have that can we.
OkieDokie

Postby KSSunflower » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:30 pm

It doesn't bother me any to have single individuals here. This is a discussion of married sex, it doesn't say you have to be married to be part of the discussion. However, I would tell single individuals to be careful. If they feel themselves being tempted by being here, they should probably stop or scale back their participation.
KSSunflower

Postby OkieDokie » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:06 pm

I have leaned alot being here. However my gain tilts my scale to stay single...And wonder why reproduction would not be better asexually achieved.
OkieDokie

Postby rajanpi » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:26 am

099.11#@"

Sent from my vivo Y21 using Tapatalk
rajanpi

Postby Wildstar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:36 am

OkieDokie wrote:Seems many married individuals would like single people to remain as sexually ignorant as they were before being married . . .

Easy - we're all here because we are interested in sex and in sharing knowledge and experience. A lot of people discover this forum because they refuse to remain ignorant and would never wish ignorance on another.

The moderated section should cover every topic and open to any questions - the difference is just that you can get information without having to suffer through someone's anal orgy fantasy.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Wildstar

Previous

Return to Polls